View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 01:18 PM
Mommasride
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default BCM clicking window won't go up

So my 05 Limited Roadsters passenger side window will not go up and I believe that the BCM body control module is the culprit. I have performed the service manual diagnostics, Its not the motor or the switch and I can make the window go up by reversing the polarity, I also swapped the right side switch with the drivers side and it works properly there. I have continuity from the switch to the BCM. When the switch is depressed for up I hear a clicking sound from the BCM. I have removed the BCM and cleaned, reseated, and inspected it. All wires going to the BCM seem to be attached well. When I put the BCM back in the window worked and went up and down for a second but then went back to fault. There are no other BCM control issues present other than this. So for whatever reason the BCM is not sending power to the motor for up function. I have scoured the forum for info but see nothing on a clicking BCM.
Has anybody experienced this issue?
Has anybody seen a lose solder connection in their BCM and repaired it?
I will try to find a used BCM and replace it. Does the replacement BCM auto program when installed or is there more to it?
Thanks