View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 07:27 AM
Sussudio
Forum Regular
Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Re: WTB Rear bumper diffuser

Originally Posted by Johnny Versatile
I just ordered one set from Germany. I bought direct from the MFGR. It is in transit now in canada. With shipping it was about 435 canadian. They are 250 euro plus shipping. He wanted to be paid in Euros. From everything I read, these are way superior to the crossfire store as they are glass and the molds were made from the OEM originals. This appears to be next to OEM and according to other posters on the Forum. I'll post when I get mine. Plan to paint them Yellow to match the car, You can't pay too much for a discontinued item.
I bought the crossfirestore “diffuser’s” and sent them back as soon as I got them. Very cheaply made. The plastic was paper thin and definitely not worth the cost for what you get. I’ve thought about getting the ones you just purchased, as I’ve heard they’re as close to the OEM diffuser’s. I personally haven’t ever seen the OEM’s but heard they were very sturdy and solid. The Crossfirestore diffuser’s are hollow which is the best way I can describe them. Post pictures please when you receive them if you wouldn’t mind?