View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:02 PM
CrossfireLTD
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

Originally Posted by Copernicus
It's very easy to say what you'd have done in these situations, or what you like to think you'd have done, but you never really know until it happens to you. Everything you see in the movies very seldom applies to real life. Certainly, in my mind I picture myself saying a few choice words to each of them before putting a bullet between their eyes, which they would deserve, IMHO. But, since I don't carry my 9 with me that wouldn't have worked anyway.
This is true, I give the driver credit for luring the idiots to a place where HIS back was against the wall so to speak. By doing this in my opinion enabled him to pull his weapon legally. Taking the camera was also a good thing for evidence if anything should come up later. I had a similar incident happen to me in my Roadster Limited. I was in a bad section of Richmond and was approached by 4 men/youths, they said that they were going to take my car. At this point my back was physically against the wall of a building. One of the idiots pulled out a telescopic baton I in turn drew my .45 ACP (which I carry all the time) the look on their faces was priceless. With that said I am now the proud owner of a telescopic baton.