General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

Old 08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

Ahh, this is a great video. Justice served! Ay...

http://www.break.com/index/red_neck_bmw_road_rage.html

Old 09-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

I would've called the cops and held them at gun point until they showed. That way I could have sued and had them locked up for terrorism. But I wouldn't have shot them the bird.

Old 09-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Forum Regular

Yeah that would be logical, but no one really thinks clearly during those moments.
I would of popped a couple rounds into the grill of his Toyota just to let them know I was serious. But then again I wouldn't let myself get caught in that situation, but you never know...

Old 09-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Thumbs up Re: Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

It's very easy to say what you'd have done in these situations, or what you like to think you'd have done, but you never really know until it happens to you. Everything you see in the movies very seldom applies to real life. Certainly, in my mind I picture myself saying a few choice words to each of them before putting a bullet between their eyes, which they would deserve, IMHO. But, since I don't carry my 9 with me that wouldn't have worked anyway.

Old 09-04-2006, 10:11 AM

No it's really easy to say I'd have called the cops. Especially if I've got my wife/girlfriend in the car with me. It wouldn't be the first time I'd called the cops for something like this. I had a old car for 35 miles on the interstate when I first got my crossfire. I called the cops and they pulled them over, turns out they just liked my car but they went to jail anyway since they had quite a bit of maryjane in the front seat. Scared the Bejesus out of me though.

Old 09-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

Originally Posted by Copernicus
It's very easy to say what you'd have done in these situations, or what you like to think you'd have done, but you never really know until it happens to you. Everything you see in the movies very seldom applies to real life. Certainly, in my mind I picture myself saying a few choice words to each of them before putting a bullet between their eyes, which they would deserve, IMHO. But, since I don't carry my 9 with me that wouldn't have worked anyway.
This is true, I give the driver credit for luring the idiots to a place where HIS back was against the wall so to speak. By doing this in my opinion enabled him to pull his weapon legally. Taking the camera was also a good thing for evidence if anything should come up later. I had a similar incident happen to me in my Roadster Limited. I was in a bad section of Richmond and was approached by 4 men/youths, they said that they were going to take my car. At this point my back was physically against the wall of a building. One of the idiots pulled out a telescopic baton I in turn drew my .45 ACP (which I carry all the time) the look on their faces was priceless. With that said I am now the proud owner of a telescopic baton.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CrossfireLTD
This is true, I give the driver credit for luring the idiots to a place where HIS back was against the wall so to speak. By doing this in my opinion enabled him to pull his weapon legally. Taking the camera was also a good thing for evidence if anything should come up later. I had a similar incident happen to me in my Roadster Limited. I was in a bad section of Richmond and was approached by 4 men/youths, they said that they were going to take my car. At this point my back was physically against the wall of a building. One of the idiots pulled out a telescopic baton I in turn drew my .45 ACP (which I carry all the time) the look on their faces was priceless. With that said I am now the proud owner of a telescopic baton.
Man you guys must live in some bad neighborhoods or what? You should of took their wallets and shoes, just to add insult to injury, hehe.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:09 PM

Watch it a few times. This is staged, it's crap.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Re: Canadian Hillbillies get jacked!

Originally Posted by dynamicS
Man you guys must live in some bad neighborhoods or what? You should of took their wallets and shoes, just to add insult to injury, hehe.
Not really I live a very affluent rural/suburban area...but have to sometimes go into bad areas.

Old 09-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by harry7
Watch it a few times. This is staged, it's crap.
I thought the same.

Old 09-04-2006, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by dynamicS
LOL. No I just live in Tennessee. Go VOLS.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Forum Regular

yeah, now that I watched it again I think it is a fake too. some decent acting though Ay?

Old 09-05-2006, 03:31 PM

Ya its a fake, no one would send the girl to the guy to retrieve the camera, potential hostage situation. Who gets a gun pulled on them and the still continues to film. The driver was never really mad.