Old 05-04-2020, 08:30 PM
thenurm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Another New Owner from S. Wales - just a idea

Hi All,
Firstly let me say thank you for all your knowledge and wisdom for all that is Crossfire and @GraphiteGhost don't leave - how can us newbies hope to keep these works of art on the road without your guidance and support (that goes for everyone btw) and because you've imparted that knowledge - I've just purchased my first xfire 04 coupe, after many years drooling as one goes by and without the guides / advice I could have ended up with a real bag-o-*****.

In fact I ended up with a stunner (I hope.)

Secondly and this is just an idea (tell me to shut up if someone has thought of it before) I noticed that there was a number of previous owners on the V5 (You in the US call it a tile I believe). It may be nice to list your old and current xfire registrations somewhere in the forum, to start building up an ownership history of sorts. The reasoning behind this is in the UK these are quite expensive to keep (road tax / fuel) so tend to have short ownership and are becoming quite a rare thing in fact there are less than 3000 with a valid MOT in the UK,
https://www.carlogbook.co.uk/chrysler/crossfire/

I personally (and I'm sure others would) love to know if our Crossfires are still running and provide some shared knowledge (good or bad) between its previous and new owners.

Perhaps this can be GraphiteGhost's reason to stay (he can be in charge of the admin)

I know were all on lock down atm but are there any planned meets in the UK later this year ?