View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 11:52 AM
JB007Rules
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: POTENZA RE-71R's or VENTUS R-S4's?

I appreciate your reply zip439! And yes, I live on tirerack.com. The Nittos weren't even listed there though which is why it was an after thought when the Discount Tire guy mentioned them. I understand that with soft gummy tires they might only last 10,000 miles or less but the reality is this: I live in IL, my car is sitting in my garage for 6 months of the year and the other 6 months would be LUCKY to hit 1,000 miles a year... With potential trips considered we're talking 5 - 8 years of life due to extremely low mileage so I'm fine with that. It's not my daily driver, it is my baby and she stays tendered up in the garage all the time. That being said, I also don't really care about cost, I want the best of the best as this is a performance car My wife drives VERY slow too. She's NEVER even floored it lol. If it was pouring out she'd just pull over and wait it out as she wouldn't be comfortable with it with any kind of tire lol.

I do appreciate the tip on the inability to rotate them too! I didn't even think of that!