Old 07-18-2020, 07:42 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Fun In The Ozarks (Round 5) / REVISED DATE July 12 thru 17, 2020

Originally Posted by Kern
Hello All,

I did not attend the full schedule of the Fun In The Ozarks event. However, I did come down Sunday just to see what it was all about. I drive these roads every day and did not feel the need to participate in the tours.

One of the first people I met on Sunday was Zach from Columbia, SC. We had identical SSB SRT6 Roadsters. As he was looking at my low mileage car he asked if I had the "sticky key" mod and the "trunk lock" mod and I indicated that I did not know anything about either and that the car probably did not have them. He explained both and indicated that if I could come back the next day that he would do the 'sticky key" mod for me. A little later, "Slim" Bob from Kansas City joined our group and said that he would do the "trunk lock" mod for me the next day. He also mentioned the flashing brake lame module and explained its function.

On Monday I arrived as scheduled and Zach took care of the "sticky Key". About the time he finished, Bob arrived and did the "trunk lock". When he finished, I asked him where I could get one of the brake light modules and he indicated that he had several in his tool kit and offered to install one. I asked him the price and he said "No Charge".

I drove home with a happy car and a smile on my face.

What a great group of people!!!!!

Kern Fischer
Kimberling City, MO.
It was good to meet you, Kern. I sure hope to see you again.

Mark