View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:36 PM
UrbanE
Received 147 Likes on 113 Posts
Default Re: 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited

Originally Posted by hlbuck92
I appreciate those that respect the value of this car. I know what I have and I know the condition of it. For those that keep saying it isn't worth the price, then please keep the rude comments to yourself. I know what this car is worth and I know that I am keeping it at this price because of the condition and how well this car has been taken care of. But those that are more interested on what I have it listed for and arent even interested in purchasing the car, then why comment on it? Pictures don't do this car justice. There isn't a scratch on it! It has been covered in a garage with heat and ac. And only one owner and 14,000 orginal miles. That speaks volumes!

Wow
This must be the first time you’re selling a car, you really need to develop thicker skin
No one is calling out the quality for the car posted for sale and no one is being rude. I take offence to your claims otherwise

As I said before, it’s a crossfire forum, expect comments. With only 5 posts its easy to miss how the forum works. It’s a great group of people that always put themselves out there to assist other members. you do not appear to interested in contributing, you really want to sell the car and move on, end of story. There’s nothing wrong with that.

If comments put you off, are not required or you feel we’re being rude, you should strongly consider posting it for sale on a site where you won’t get any unsolicited feedback. With feed back you’ve already adjusted form 20,000 to 17,500. Gee is it because you want to sit on it forever or do you want to sell it.

Don’t worry everyone that finishes the race will receive a trophy. We wouldn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

if you think we’re tough don't ask 180 what he thinks

Sincerely, good luck on your sale (I’m sure me saying this will offend you, for that I apologize in advance)

The following users liked this post:
lovecross (09-25-2020)