View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 11:22 PM
Sunnyxfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Allow me to introduce myself.....

Hello folks hope all is well as summer time approaches I’ve recently acquired an amazing 05 limited coupe from my father. Got the car from va and drove it to mass where we currently reside the car runs and drives but needs some real tlc I’m not really a car guy and don’t have many friends that are mechanically inclined to even ask questions. This car is amazing and I wanna get it into pristine condition I know it’s not gonna be cheap and I’m not looking for a cheap ride I’m looking to get things done correctly by someone or learn to do it myself anyone with info on parts tools shops and more please please please let me know any links I will attach some pics and videos if you can just look at it and tell what’s wrong hey chime in and let me know current problems I know for a fact no power to low beams headlights there some leakage coming from some places need a center link wheel bearing the car shuts off when going from auto to manual and back also today the fan started whirling really high the temp gauge went like the car was off then came back to normal level no over heating again I drove this car from Virginia to mass with it only shutting off after going from auto to manual then back to auto