New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Allow me to introduce myself.....

Old 04-18-2021, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Allow me to introduce myself.....

Hello folks hope all is well as summer time approaches I’ve recently acquired an amazing 05 limited coupe from my father. Got the car from va and drove it to mass where we currently reside the car runs and drives but needs some real tlc I’m not really a car guy and don’t have many friends that are mechanically inclined to even ask questions. This car is amazing and I wanna get it into pristine condition I know it’s not gonna be cheap and I’m not looking for a cheap ride I’m looking to get things done correctly by someone or learn to do it myself anyone with info on parts tools shops and more please please please let me know any links I will attach some pics and videos if you can just look at it and tell what’s wrong hey chime in and let me know current problems I know for a fact no power to low beams headlights there some leakage coming from some places need a center link wheel bearing the car shuts off when going from auto to manual and back also today the fan started whirling really high the temp gauge went like the car was off then came back to normal level no over heating again I drove this car from Virginia to mass with it only shutting off after going from auto to manual then back to auto

Old 04-19-2021, 09:50 AM
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts
Default Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....

You might start a thread in a tech forum for issues with the car.

Welcome to the forum.

The following users liked this post:
Sunnyxfire (05-10-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 09:52 AM
Received 344 Likes on 304 Posts
Default Re: Allow me to introduce myself.....

Welcome, lots of info and how to's here.
Index of Crossfire problems and repairs - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

How many miles on it? It sounds like you are do to replace the RCM. It is just unplug the old and plug in the new.

The following users liked this post:
Sunnyxfire (05-10-2021)