View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:03 PM
kztkadir
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Top and spoiler not working

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
The manual operation of the top 3 times can re-synchronize the module and yes, this often corrects the problems.

It can be hard to determine if the problem is the module or sensor(s). But again, module failures do not happen very often. I do not believe the module is bad.

A flashing button can mean a bad module, or a bad sensor. USUALLY, a flashing button means that the cycle (when you put top down or up) did not complete, that is, it did not completely finish moving the top and unlocking the trunk, etc. (The trunk locks for the 30 seconds it takes for the top to move up or down). If the light is on steady with car not moving, it almost always means that the cycle is not done. The light starts to blink when you start moving because the module is trying to warn you that the cycle is not complete and you should not move the car - this is because, if the lid or top is part way up, the wind could catch it and damage it.

Once again, I do not think the module is bad, many shops think that, but they are usually wrong.
I have tried resetting the top module by manually today. (top down or up 3 times) The light is constantly blinking. (even when the vehicle is not moving) When i top up, i can hear the sound of completing the loop as soon as i close the D-arm. In addition, when i top up, if the luggage divider is not in place, the sensor buzzes. I called the service and they said they put the liquid that it was not low fluid. In this case, what could be the problem? You still think it's from the sensors? By the way, I don't hear the hydraulic pump working. There is no movement when I press the button. (like windows going down.)

Last edited by kztkadir; 04-21-2021 at 02:05 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MDKEEHN13 (02-28-2024)