Old 06-22-2021, 04:31 PM
onehundred80
Received 560 Likes on 470 Posts
Default Re: '04 hard lurch putting in gear, too many lights, 31K

Originally Posted by Bigtoyz
This is the 3rd summer I havent been able to drive my '04 Coupe, auto with 31K and I need ANY suggestions. Starts and idles very nice. The dash is lit up with tire press, steering, check engine, ABS, Brake, BAS ESP, and the spoiler is up with the blinking switch. When I shift it into R or D, it launches very hard. At this point, the trans conductor plate, the trans control module, the ABS brake pump control module (under dash and behind the pump module, and 2 different engine control relay modules have been replaced. I spent $500 at the chrysler dealership only to have them tell me A. they arent too sharp with these cars, B. the same codes I told them when I dropped it off, C. at best they are guessing it is ABS pump control module (wasnt ).
The codes are 2064 Trans control system
2036 No cab Buss message
2064 Trans Control switch
2068 Trans control system

0778 Press control solenoid B
066A Serial Comm Link
0720 Output shaft speed sensor
2310 Controller area network tract system
2108 Shift press control solenoid malfunction

Taking it to my Chrysler dealership is a waste. I have no Mercedes dealers close. I use a MAC mentor. I am ready to throw parts at it to try to get it going again. If not, I am considering a drivetrain swap just so I can drive it again. I am at the end with this car. PLEASE, ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!! Thank you
When you switched the transmission parts were the solenoids changed?