Thread: what the hell,
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 07:38 AM
dedwards0323
Received 538 Likes on 426 Posts
Default Re: what the hell,

Originally Posted by amx1397
FIRST LET ME THANK ALL OF YOU, IF YOU DON'T THINK PAYERS DON'T WORK,,,,,,,ASK ME.
with all i have been through these last few months, 14 different doctors ,, last week we went to Moffitt cancer center in Tampa
they down graded my cancer to a stage1 ( was stage 2) and recommend NO SURGERY,, we the wife and I (without her i would not be on this earth today more times than one anyway we saw the Doctors here and they agree radiation with chemo will work just as surgery . the end result will be the same, i will be getting radiation and or chemo every day for 40 to 45 days, still will loose swallowing may need feeding tube ,can't talk but i will live, start treatment next week see u in late May
Oh i got my V8 crossfire will post later today with pictures jim
This is great news! I'm so glad you don't have to have surgery & the cancer can be treated with chemo & radiation. Wife & I will be praying for your treatment plan to yield the results you want.

My father years ago underwent surgery for the removal of a tumor found near his rectum during a colonoscopy. Surgeon made him sign a paper that authorized the removal of his rectum if they thought the cancer couldn't be completely removed without performing that surgical procedure. They ended up having to do that & he came out with a permanent colostomy (1st thing he asked me after surgery as they were taking him to his room from post-op). He underwent chemo & radiation treatments for a few months and was monitored over the following 5-yr period. At that point he was declared "cancer free" and all of us were thrilled with his recovery & prognosis.

The following users liked this post:
MDKEEHN13 (05-09-2023)