Old 08-13-2023, 07:12 PM
Addi_cakes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Needing Chrysler emblem on steering wheel

Originally Posted by nickwe21
I have a brand new one for the steering wheel (the full wing with emblem of course) still in it's original packaging if someone wants it. I will probably throw it on eBay at some point.

Btw, the website bestickerst.net is awesome. I have had them make me the original Chrysler emblems that go on the back of our key fobs. My fobs were worn so I moved the "internals" into the nice black case I found on eBay/Amazon. It's the same the SLK uses, I always liked them better anyways as the black looks way more classy in my opinion. only problem is where the Chrysler logo goes, there is nothing. So I had these guys make me the Chrysler logos. They also make beautiful ones for our wheel caps. If you search by "Chrysler" they can make all of those logos as SRT as well either the 2005 style or 2006. Price is cheap and they are nice and will make customized pieces, too.
Do you still have the emblem available please? What are you looking for to part with it? Mine cracked and I tried to fix it and just made it worse and now it's in pieces and I lost one of the pieces so can't even glue it back together and it's driving me bonkers looking at it broken