Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Needing Chrysler emblem on steering wheel

Old 01-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Received 143 Likes on 111 Posts
Default Re: Needing Chrysler emblem on steering wheel

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned previously
For those looking for a steering wheel Chrysler wing emblem and cannot locate a PT Cruiser convertible to cut them out of, another donor vehicle is the Pacifica. I was at the pick and pull today with a buddy who’s looking for seats for a project car. Next vehicle over was a Pacifica. I look at the wheel and there it is.

I cut it out of the air bag and trimmed off the silver posts just abouve the pressure lock washer. The stem that was left just pushed through. Will remove the entire stem with the deemed tomorrow

Old 01-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Received 134 Likes on 111 Posts

If your just looking for the middle emblem that says Crossfire check this site out , also for a complete set and available for coupe or roadster

https://beststickers.net/index.php?r...product_id=817

Old 01-08-2023, 07:36 AM
Received 143 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by dcskmail
If your just looking for the middle emblem that says Crossfire check this site out , also for a complete set and available for coupe or roadster

https://beststickers.net/index.php?r...product_id=817
For anyone looking for the complete wing emblem, this site only offers the “sticker” that is inserted into the winged emblem. If you need a set of wings you have to cut them out of a PT cruiser Convertible (PT Cruiser convertible has 2 emblems on the “roll” bar that can be used) or from the airbag of a wrecked Pacifica or Crossfire

Old 01-08-2023, 10:06 AM
Received 86 Likes on 72 Posts

I have a brand new one for the steering wheel (the full wing with emblem of course) still in it's original packaging if someone wants it. I will probably throw it on eBay at some point.

Btw, the website bestickerst.net is awesome. I have had them make me the original Chrysler emblems that go on the back of our key fobs. My fobs were worn so I moved the "internals" into the nice black case I found on eBay/Amazon. It's the same the SLK uses, I always liked them better anyways as the black looks way more classy in my opinion. only problem is where the Chrysler logo goes, there is nothing. So I had these guys make me the Chrysler logos. They also make beautiful ones for our wheel caps. If you search by "Chrysler" they can make all of those logos as SRT as well either the 2005 style or 2006. Price is cheap and they are nice and will make customized pieces, too.

Last edited by nickwe21; 01-08-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Forum Regular
Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts

Seven pages to sort from: https://beststickers.net/index.php?r...ory&path=33_68

Old 08-13-2023, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nickwe21
I have a brand new one for the steering wheel (the full wing with emblem of course) still in it's original packaging if someone wants it. I will probably throw it on eBay at some point.

Btw, the website bestickerst.net is awesome. I have had them make me the original Chrysler emblems that go on the back of our key fobs. My fobs were worn so I moved the "internals" into the nice black case I found on eBay/Amazon. It's the same the SLK uses, I always liked them better anyways as the black looks way more classy in my opinion. only problem is where the Chrysler logo goes, there is nothing. So I had these guys make me the Chrysler logos. They also make beautiful ones for our wheel caps. If you search by "Chrysler" they can make all of those logos as SRT as well either the 2005 style or 2006. Price is cheap and they are nice and will make customized pieces, too.
Do you still have the emblem available please? What are you looking for to part with it? Mine cracked and I tried to fix it and just made it worse and now it's in pieces and I lost one of the pieces so can't even glue it back together and it's driving me bonkers looking at it broken

Old 08-14-2023, 06:16 PM
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts

I seem to remember another XFire Owner getting a new rare emblem from this UK Vendor: CLICK

Old 08-14-2023, 07:49 PM
Received 86 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
I seem to remember another XFire Owner getting a new rare emblem from this UK Vendor: CLICK
They are very hart to come by new. The UK vendor doesn't have them anymore. I tried at the time. I purchased two from another vendor, it's the PT Cruiser rollbar emblem that is identical to the Crossfire Steering wheel one it just has two plastic tabs on the back that need to be cut off.
I messaged him but he has not responded. Have someone else who is looking so if I don't hear anything back I'll sell it to the other person (brand new, in packaging still, not faded like the used ones).