All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

Eurocharged V2 Sale (Back to School Sale)

Old 08-19-2016, 04:09 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eurocharged V2 Sale (Back to School Sale)

A new batch of Euroflash Cables have just come in and we want to have a little back to school sale. The good ol' days of being dropped off in an Olds 88 and seeing my friend step out of a 95 Chevy Camaro SS. Oh how I coveted.

We are taking off $100 on both the SRT6 and N/A Crossfire tune. With our Euroflash Cable, it is easy to tune and it allows you to datalog. Of course, once you receive your item(s) you can leave us a good rating and receive some free merchandise on your next order!

SRT6 owners - we also offer pulleys! Interested in a tune and pulley? Receive $100 off if you order before the end of the month.

Do not miss out on this offer, or you'll feel like you missed out on recess. Call us, post or PM us is you have any questions. We would be happy to help you to the best of our ability.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:40 AM
Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged V2 Sale (Back to School Sale)

Great deal! It's well worth it. I had it done among other things some time back and surely felt a difference! It's well worth the price and effort especially in combination with the upgraded throttle body and Cold Air Intake upgrade.

Quick question for Eurocharged...It says V2 in the description. Is that the version of the software I received or is mine still part of the old one? Thanks for letting me know!

Old 08-29-2016, 11:53 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nickwe21
Great deal! It's well worth it. I had it done among other things some time back and surely felt a difference! It's well worth the price and effort especially in combination with the upgraded throttle body and Cold Air Intake upgrade.

Quick question for Eurocharged...It says V2 in the description. Is that the version of the software I received or is mine still part of the old one? Thanks for letting me know!
V2 is the software description. It is Version 2 of Euroflash, your tune is up to date.

Thanks

Old 08-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts

Alright cool. thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

Old 08-20-2018, 02:31 PM

Just bought another SRT, how can I tell if it ever had a Eurotune or not?
Inge

Old 08-20-2018, 07:46 PM

I live close enough to Orlando. Does the sale include tuning done on location?

Old 08-21-2018, 12:48 PM
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts

GUYS, THIS POST IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD. I doubt the sale is valid?

Old 08-20-2019, 10:03 AM

"Back to school" is an interesting name for a sale. Is this sale still active? This is a very good suggestion. I do not live in this city, but I would come to you for a purchase. I work as a writer, but cars are my hobby. Recently, free time is becoming less. I am starting to feel like a student, who was loaded with homework. I remember that when I was in college, we had to visit a website with a service where professional writers worked. We bought various paper works from them to save time. It seemed to me that they were real professionals, but now I understand that maybe they were the same students as we are. I really like the Chryslers, they are very comfortable cars. My wife drives a Toyota, but I like my car much more.

Old 08-20-2019, 10:18 AM

"Back to school" is an interesting name for a sale. Is this sale still active? This is a very good suggestion. I do not live in this city, but I would come to you for a purchase. I work as a writer, but cars are my hobby. Recently, free time is becoming less. I am starting to feel like a student, who was loaded with homework. I remember that when I was in college, we had to visit a website with a service where professional thesis writers worked. We bought various paper works from them to save time. It seemed to me that they were real professionals, but now I understand that maybe they were the same students as we are. I really like the Chryslers, they are very comfortable cars. My wife drives a Toyota, but I like my car much more.

Last edited by Todd Lakes; 09-05-2019 at 06:30 AM.
Old 08-20-2019, 03:58 PM
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd Lakes
"Back to school" is an interesting name for a sale. Is this sale still active? This is a very good suggestion. I do not live in this city, but I would come to you for a purchase. I work as a writer, but cars are my hobby. Recently, free time is becoming less. I am starting to feel like a student, who was loaded with homework. I remember that when I was in college, we had to visit a website with a service where professional writers worked. We bought various paper works from them to save time. It seemed to me that they were real professionals, but now I understand that maybe they were the same students as we are. I really like the Chryslers, they are very comfortable cars. My wife drives a Toyota, but I like my car much more.

Todd, this is a CROSSFIRE forum, not a 'Chrysler' (in general) forum. I doubt Eurocharged has a tune for your van. Plus, this post is VERY OLD, even if you did have a crossfire I doubt that sale is in effect.