All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

Aftermarket billet grille

Old 10-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Received 134 Likes on 111 Posts
Default Aftermarket billet grille

Looking for advice on buying and installation of After market billet grille ( not looking for black ) : stainless vs aluminum, polished vs brushed , best quality, ease of installation and price . All opinions very appreciated
thank you

Old 10-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Aftermarket billet grille

Originally Posted by dcskmail
Looking for advice on buying and installation of After market billet grille ( not looking for black ) : stainless vs aluminum, polished vs brushed , best quality, ease of installation and price . All opinions very appreciated
thank you
I had one on my 2004 coupe. Polished Aluminum. Had the upper and lower. Looked real good. Installation was tough. The company gave me 6/32 bolts and nuts to install the upper Grille. After a few hours I gave up and attached it with sheet metal screws (3) one at the bottom one in each side. SS of course. This worked just fine. Never loosened up. The bottom grilles are held in place with wire ties which work great. I had my stock grille chrome plated, a paint process. put that on, Loved it, until it started to change to a gold tint. I ended up getting a grille from DTMenance that he refurbished. Gonna stay with that for now. I think the Billet Aluminum is the way to go. I suspect the ss is thin. The Al is solid. Good luck.