New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

SRT6 Newby in Seattle, WA

Old 04-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT6 Newby in Seattle, WA

Hi Everyone,

I did a crazy thing and bought my car on Autotrader sight unseen from Norman OK! Finally arrived after 2 weeks and have spent the last 5 days detailing and making minor adjustments.

I love the power of my Aero Blue SRT6 - very zippy, and many turned heads.

Of course the cup holder was non functioning so I replaced it with the bin, the plastic bulkhead divider was cracked in 2 places so I covered it with flat black upholstery vinyl, the alcatara seats had a couple of stains that came out easily, and put the innards of my key fob into a new shell....probably more, but you get the idea.

Now on to seafoaming and replacing the air intakes (anyone with the stock/left air intake to sell?).

This sight has been so helpful in providing great info....long live the "search" function!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
photo 10.JPG (130.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-29-2014, 04:59 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Newby in Seattle, WA

Originally Posted by ToneRaider
Hi Everyone,

I did a crazy thing and bought my car on Autotrader sight unseen from Norman OK! Finally arrived after 2 weeks and have spent the last 5 days detailing and making minor adjustments.

I love the power of my Aero Blue SRT6 - very zippy, and many turned heads.

Of course the cup holder was non functioning so I replaced it with the bin, the plastic bulkhead divider was cracked in 2 places so I covered it with flat black upholstery vinyl, the alcatara seats had a couple of stains that came out easily, and put the innards of my key fob into a new shell....probably more, but you get the idea.

Now on to seafoaming and replacing the air intakes (anyone with the stock/left air intake to sell?).

This sight has been so helpful in providing great info....long live the "search" function!!
I do believe I noticed that one.. sounds like your good with the deal you made..

Since I'd guess you've done some searching.. thoughts on this? Priced at 12.5K

Edit..just ran KBB..12,100 ish.. excellent condition.. so feeling an 11-11.5k would still be in line..

condition: like new ( )

2005 Chrysler Crossfire roadster SRT 6

odometer: 96000

automatic transmission

title : clean

Last edited by Mrmiata; 04-29-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Forum Regular

I'm new too, just picked up a SRT6. Welcome!

Dave
Central CA

Old 04-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

the plastic bulkhead divider was cracked in 2 places so I covered it with flat black upholstery vinyl . . .
Hi and WELCOME to the forum. That's a good idea . . . The bulkhead cap on my "damsel in distress" coupe is broken & cracked too. I think I'll epoxy it together and then cover it with some nice upholstery material.

anyone with the stock/left air intake to sell?
I have a complete stock SRT6 air intake system available . . . Let me know if you want it . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 04-29-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
I do believe I noticed that one.. sounds like your good with the deal you made..

Since I'd guess you've done some searching.. thoughts on this? Priced at 12.5K

Edit..just ran KBB..12,100 ish.. excellent condition.. so feeling an 11-11.5k would still be in line..

condition: like new ( )

2005 Chrysler Crossfire roadster SRT 6

odometer: 96000

automatic transmission

title : clean

Yes, my price included shipping. Very happy as there aren't any in the Northwest for sale (haven't seen any on the road either!)

Old 04-29-2014, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Hi and WELCOME to the forum. That's a good idea . . . The bulkhead cap on my "damsel in distress" coupe is broken & cracked too. I think I'll epoxy it together and then cover it with some nice upholstery material.

I have a complete stock SRT6 air intake system available . . . Let me know if you want it . . .

Hi Red Dog!

The material is a thick faux leather vinyl, looks good, but make sure you use the right glue, the seat contours are brutal!

What's the price for the intake? You can PM me if you prefer. My hoses are brittle and falling apart from the heat of the engine.