New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New owner... Long time lover ;0)

Old 10-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner... Long time lover ;0)

Hi guys... My names Sean and I live nr cambridge in the uk... I finally got myself an xfire on Friday.... And I haven't stooped fringing since. It's a manual... Sitting on Eibach springs in stunning condition. Full history... Only a few things if like to change are the front grill... And sort out the headlights... Seemingly they have this misting/fogging and have been covered by a carbon fibre look vinyl to cover this up... So I plan to remove this and restore.. So any tips welcomed.
May well have seen some of you guys on Facebook .... Hope the lucky people on the dragon trip are well and enjoying themselves.
Any uk members near me wanting to hook up let me know... Have been in touch with the uk godfather of crossfires Mo whose advice when looking was priceless.

So hi guys from the uk :0) .... Glad to be part of 'the firm'

Old 10-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New owner... Long time lover ;0)

Welcome to the party , there should help with your headlights in the Technical forums. Enjoy the ride, I am getting off this interwebby thing right now to take my roadster for a drive on some back roads here in southwest Ohio and southeast Indiana before the rain returns.