New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Members nb Quispamsis, NB Canada

Old 10-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Members nb Quispamsis, NB Canada

Hi,
Just bought a 2005 Crossfire Roadster - red in colour with a grey on grey interior. This is my forest 'larger' size roadster (moving up from a 1997 M-Edition Miata). Found this forum and am learning lots already.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:05 PM
GTW
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: New Members nb Quispamsis, NB Canada

Welcome Wabinila! I suspect you will be happy with your Crossfire. I also made the move from a Miata to an 06 Roadster back in June and I love it. It does seem larger and it is. I was happy for many years with the Miata, but it was time for a change. This forum is a great resource. I go out every day and read some. There are several common problems that will likely pop up at some point in our futures with this car. If you know in advance how to recognize the issue, the solutions can be fairly straight forward if you have basic mechanical skills. It is certainly an undervalued car right now. Congrats on the car.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by GTW
Welcome Wabinila! I suspect you will be happy with your Crossfire. I also made the move from a Miata to an 06 Roadster back in June and I love it. It does seem larger and it is. I was happy for many years with the Miata, but it was time for a change. This forum is a great resource. I go out every day and read some. There are several common problems that will likely pop up at some point in our futures with this car. If you know in advance how to recognize the issue, the solutions can be fairly straight forward if you have basic mechanical skills. It is certainly an undervalued car right now. Congrats on the car.
Already ran into one of those 'future' issues... lol.... found out that the 3rd brake light (centre high-mount light) is burnt out (or at least not working). Saw a place online that can repair them... one of my 'winter' projects.

Old 10-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We visit N.B. often, because my wife grew up there. Our relatives there talk about all the Crossfires in N.B. However I have never seen one while visiting there. I imagine they are only out in the summer, but we were there last August and still no sightings.

Old 10-15-2014, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jimmier
We visit N.B. often, because my wife grew up there. Our relatives there talk about all the Crossfires in N.B. However I have never seen one while visiting there. I imagine they are only out in the summer, but we were there last August and still no sightings.
When we were looking we found one for sale in the Miramichi area. I think there are a couple of other ones around, but I only saw one this summer. We purchases this one in Petawawa, Ontario - drove up to see it and I drove it back to New Brunswick. I'm hoping to find some other owners here and events in this area or in New England to attend.