New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Hiya NC peeps!

Old 10-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hiya NC peeps!

Living south of Raleigh....(Fuquay) got my Beautiful Yellow Roadster (2005) convertible this summer. Let me know if any of you attend local shows or GTG (I will be at Fontana in the spring) would love to say hello in person.

She is my garage car, and gets me away from driving my 2005 Pacifica (mom/camping mobile) from time to time! That one has 190,000miles and carts around 3 messy boys and smelly dogs....which makes my 94,000 on the Roadster seem fresh and young!

The lady who owned her before me took good care of her, although she needs a little TLC (wipers, antenna, ceramic brakes, wax, headlight resurface) other than that the interior and engine were clean as a whistle and looks like new. Top looks great and works great. No dogs (and most of the time boys) allowed!!!

I have already found some great info here on the forum and by chatting with others on FB. Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge and insights!

~~Lori~~

Old 10-16-2014, 01:17 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Hiya NC peeps!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Old 10-16-2014, 04:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MamaJean
Living south of Raleigh....(Fuquay) got my Beautiful Yellow Roadster (2005) convertible this summer. Let me know if any of you attend local shows or GTG (I will be at Fontana in the spring) would love to say hello in person.

She is my garage car, and gets me away from driving my 2005 Pacifica (mom/camping mobile) from time to time! That one has 190,000miles and carts around 3 messy boys and smelly dogs....which makes my 94,000 on the Roadster seem fresh and young!

The lady who owned her before me took good care of her, although she needs a little TLC (wipers, antenna, ceramic brakes, wax, headlight resurface) other than that the interior and engine were clean as a whistle and looks like new. Top looks great and works great. No dogs (and most of the time boys) allowed!!!

I have already found some great info here on the forum and by chatting with others on FB. Thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge and insights!

~~Lori~~
MamaJean: your're at the right place to take care of your new "baby"...I've been around on the Forum/Club for approximately 1 1/2 years, have learned a bunch of stuff that I can do myself and have met the nicest folks around...see you in the Spring...that's where the fun is!!...Carl

BTW. I live not too far from your area...Myrtle Beach, SC

Last edited by cg80; 10-16-2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-18-2014, 12:32 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome - Like Carl said you will find lots of good info and folks here on the forum. And the GTG's at Fontana are a blast. I am planning on being there in the spring also.

Old 10-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome from Texas!!