Audio, Video and Electronics Have audio, video or electronics questions? Post them in here.

Loud sound trunk install - amplifier + 4 speakers (video)

Old 07-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loud sound trunk install - amplifier + 4 speakers (video)

Old 07-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Loud sound trunk install - amplifier + 4 speakers (video)

Good video , even the dog gave you a pat on the head. What channel did you use to supply the amp with the sound? Are you just using the new addition , for bass? Are you still using the stock amp , to drive the factory system? That was very inventive on the new fuse. What amperage was the fuse, you made? Did you use any kind of L brackets, to secure the box in place ,an to the bulkhead?

Old 07-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Loud sound trunk install - amplifier + 4 speakers (video)

Originally Posted by Steve Jr
Good video , even the dog gave you a pat on the head. What channel did you use to supply the amp with the sound? Are you just using the new addition , for bass? Are you still using the stock amp , to drive the factory system? That was very inventive on the new fuse. What amperage was the fuse, you made? Did you use any kind of L brackets, to secure the box in place ,an to the bulkhead?
Thank's! That's funny about dog, my friends said that "domestic bear attacks"
About system - I have 4 speakers and I use they all broadband. Unfortunately, I had to connect rca channels to front and rear, that disable fader! My Pioneer radio has 3 pair Line out - Front, Sub and adjustable Rear. But I always thought that I have choice to make Sub line out as sub or as second rear, but it doesn't so! You only can choose the rear channel - to make it subwoofer, or rear speaker.
It doesn't have any sense to use it for bass, it's better to make small sub for it.
Yes, I didnt touch the factory system, just add one more amplifier in the trunk and they play together.
Yes, I think, this is good idea with the fuse, but later I found almost the same as stock fuses in internet. You can use them! It's 85A fuse. Do you have the same form fuses?
Yes, I fixed the shelf with the kind of metal corners I think this is the same as L brackets, and screw them to the bulkhead, and thats it. But it's not a box.