-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

Older information

Old 10-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older information

I noticed as I was reading alot of the older questions are closed and that I can understand. Now my question. I saw there used to be Apperal like Jackets and Hats, did that come to an end. I have tried the shop but sizes for t-shirts, no polo shirts, are not availible to me. Is the logo for the club ok to use for Apperal here locally to make shirts, jackets, etc? Would like to buy from the club, but not much variety. Maybe I am missing something?

Old 10-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts
Default Re: Older information

Originally Posted by kjwinston
I noticed as I was reading alot of the older questions are closed and that I can understand. Now my question. I saw there used to be Apperal like Jackets and Hats, did that come to an end. I have tried the shop but sizes for t-shirts, no polo shirts, are not availible to me. Is the logo for the club ok to use for Apperal here locally to make shirts, jackets, etc? Would like to buy from the club, but not much variety. Maybe I am missing something?
Go to the CICCI site.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Forum Regular

I went to the store, just to find out that the only t-sirts are red and medium only. no ploy shirts at all and the hats do not say what size they are. Are these items just found in a local store of the clubs? maybe if we got a Nike or rebock to jelp us with apperal...just a thought.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by kjwinston
I went to the store, just to find out that the only t-sirts are red and medium only. no ploy shirts at all and the hats do not say what size they are. Are these items just found in a local store of the clubs? maybe if we got a Nike or rebock to jelp us with apperal...just a thought.
You missed a lot.
Crossfire International Car Club - CICCI Apparel

Old 10-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Forum Regular

Boy am i stupid...yes I did see some other polo but many things are sold out. Do we up date this? I bought 2 tshirts and 2 polo shirts: Black (only color in my size and wifes) did not see any of those jackets...any of those coming back?

Thanks for the imput and yes I am more aware of the store.

Kj

Old 10-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No one outside the club store can use the clubs logo, the club did copyright the logo. As far as selection, I'll bring this to Andrew's attention. He and his wife Grace are the store keepers.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Forum Regular

Yes all of the CICCI logo's are trademarked and copryrighted, including the car logo's. We were also granted the copyrights to reproduce the Crossfire letters, Chrysler logo and the SRT6 logo, but only through the Club Store.

We don't maintain a large inventory as it would only cost the club money to do so and then have the items sit on the shelf for a long time before they sell. Please send me a pm on CICCI and I will gladly order in anything you might want. Just because it shows out of stock does not mean it can't be ordered for you.

Jackets are available... just send me a pm on CICCI and we can discuss.

Thanks, AndrewT

Old 11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TBird
Yes all of the CICCI logo's are trademarked and copryrighted, including the car logo's. We were also granted the copyrights to reproduce the Crossfire letters, Chrysler logo and the SRT6 logo, but only through the Club Store.

We don't maintain a large inventory as it would only cost the club money to do so and then have the items sit on the shelf for a long time before they sell. Please send me a pm on CICCI and I will gladly order in anything you might want. Just because it shows out of stock does not mean it can't be ordered for you.

Jackets are available... just send me a pm on CICCI and we can discuss.

Thanks, AndrewT

Thanks Andrew for the info. If I can get a Northwest Club together is it possible for the paying memebers (CICCI) to get an addtion like Northwest on the CICCI logo or below? Would we have to get Board members permission? Or do you have to approve it?

I will sumitt to you some jackets the Wife and I would like. Thanks again for your time.

Kj

Old 11-22-2011, 07:26 PM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

If you create a regional club, we are working on such an idea. Itsky is heading up the regional club effort. Please contact him.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Forum Regular

KJ, as FP mentioned, CICCI is working to assist people in forming their own regional/chapter groups. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Itsky, who takes care of new memberships and member services is heading most of this up, but you can talk with any of us if you have questions.