Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018 - Page 3 - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource


Car Shows The place to discuss car shows and tips and tricks for winning them...

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2018, 01:14 PM
acrispy1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 56
Posts: 4,908
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

All the rooms that were blocked for us are all taken. They do still have rooms available, just not at the group price.
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2018, 03:50 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Roaring Spring
Age: 67
Posts: 39
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

Tony, Iím not going to make it this year. My son and I have tickets for the Pittsburgh vintage Gran Prix that weekend.
It was a tough choice
Tom
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2018, 11:00 AM
DTMenace's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,401
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

To All Attending the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle, the show field map is attached. It appears we will have a tent/canopy this year. The difference is the parking, separated by the access road, sections 407 for the N/A's & 408 for the SRT6's. It's the same general designated area, Yellow.
I received the entrance package today!
See you there.....
Dennis
DTMenace
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2018-Chrysler-Map-Schedule.pdf (548.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by DTMenace; 06-27-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2018, 01:50 PM
acrispy1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 56
Posts: 4,908
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMenace View Post
To All Attending the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle, the show field map is attached. It appears we will have a tent/canopy this year. The difference is the parking, separated by the access road, sections 407 for the N/A's & 408 for the SRT6's. It's the same general designated area, Yellow.
I received the entrance package today!
See you there.....
Dennis
DTMenace

Thanks for the info Dennis.
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2018, 01:52 PM
acrispy1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 56
Posts: 4,908
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommh50 View Post
Tony, Iím not going to make it this year. My son and I have tickets for the Pittsburgh vintage Gran Prix that weekend.
It was a tough choice
Tom



I was looking forward to having a cigar with you Tom. Enjoy the Grand Prix and time with your son. Hopefully next year.
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2018, 10:10 AM
HOT FIYA's Avatar
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Northern VA
Age: 31
Posts: 416
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

Good morning ladies & gents.

Sorry for being m.i.a. for the past several months. I've had alot on my plate the last few months and up until just recently I wasn't so sure I was even going to be able to make this event. Long story short, my employer of 9+ years dissolved my position and I was offered a severance package. So needless to say i've been investing most of my focus and resources towards finding a new job. I'm happy to report however that I have a second interview tomorrow. Anywho, things are starting to get back on track for me so I went ahead and booked a hotel and am planning to make the trip up after all. Unfortunately I will not be staying at the Hampton with everyone like I did last year, but I will still try to make it out to any dinners/meet-up's that take place throughout the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2018, 06:33 PM
acrispy1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 56
Posts: 4,908
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT FIYA View Post
Good morning ladies & gents.

Sorry for being m.i.a. for the past several months. I've had alot on my plate the last few months and up until just recently I wasn't so sure I was even going to be able to make this event. Long story short, my employer of 9+ years dissolved my position and I was offered a severance package. So needless to say i've been investing most of my focus and resources towards finding a new job. I'm happy to report however that I have a second interview tomorrow. Anywho, things are starting to get back on track for me so I went ahead and booked a hotel and am planning to make the trip up after all. Unfortunately I will not be staying at the Hampton with everyone like I did last year, but I will still try to make it out to any dinners/meet-up's that take place throughout the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.



Good luck with the interview, see you there.
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2018, 05:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Age: 71
Posts: 1,632
Default Re: Carlisle Chrysler July 13-15, 2018

So sorry I couldn't make it this year. The car has a new graphic on the hood, very neat and a new engine mod, hoping to make it next year.
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CICCI Founders Meet - "Chrysler Nationals" - Carlisle PA. July 14-16 2017 acrispy1 Car Shows 107 07-28-2017 06:58 AM
Chrysler National - CICCI Founders Meet Carlisle PA. July 15-17 2016 acrispy1 Car Shows 135 07-20-2016 09:51 PM
Chrysler Nationals Carlisle PA. July 10-12 2015 acrispy1 Car Shows 105 07-23-2015 08:38 AM
Carlisle - July 9 -11, 2010 acrispy1 Car Shows 344 07-26-2010 06:56 PM
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Show 9-11 July Ericb125 Crossfire Coupe 11 07-09-2010 08:42 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.