Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

WTB: Crossfire Limited Coupe or Roadster w/ Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Crossfire Limited Coupe or Roadster w/ Manual

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a Crossfire Limited, coupe or roadster. I've spent the last month reading all about the Crossfire on this forum, and searching cars.com, autotrader.com, etc. I know that the most passionate people about their Crossfires are on this forum (As I was on a Jeep Liberty, Wrangler Rubicon, and Dodge Avenger forum all the time when I owned those rides). I live about an hour northwest of Chicago. I've test driven a few around the area. I didn't like driving the base roadster because I could hardly see with the top up at 6'1". I fit ok in the limited roadster with the power seat that's able to go down. I am looking for a manual, as I did not enjoy the automatic nearly as much. I am looking preferably for something under 50,000 miles. I am supposed to close on my refinance of my home (which I'm doing a cash out refi) in the next week or two. The Mrs. lets me buy a car, while we pay her credit card debt off, which makes me one lucky guy looking for a Crossfire to fill up the 3rd stall of my garage. I figured I would post here first before dealing at a dealer to possibly help somebody else out that might be looking for their limited to go to a good home.

Thanks,
James