Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Green Bay Dealership SRT6's

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Green Bay Dealership SRT6's

Just looked at a local dealership to see if they still have the roadster for sale that I drove 1-1/2 years ago and they do. They also added a few more low mile but premium priced cars. From talking with the sales guy the owner is in no rush to sell and will not budge on the price.
Either way how many times do you see three 10k mile roadsters at the same site.

Green Bay Used Car Dealer | Used Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inventory

Old 02-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts
Default Re: Green Bay Dealership SRT6's

Lovebohn
Those SRT6 Roadster have been at the dealership for at least one year, I admire their tenacity or stupidity for the pricing. I guess they are waiting for the special buyer that will pay that price. Looks like they have enough funds to sit on these three roadsters.
One of them was owned by a former forum member.
Dennis
DTMenace

Old 02-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the sapphire one came from the west coast (Washington St??). I thought one of the black ones came from a guy in NW Wisconsin that I talked with too, but the VIN didn't match up. Either way some nice rides. They also had a bunch of SRT8's and Vipers in the showroom when I was there. I didn't think there was enough GB Packer money in the area to support that many toys.

Old 02-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those cars have been there for awhile. One of them is the owners old car. Trust me they arent budging on the price. Him and I spoke he said he knows how rare they are and is in no rush to sell. Bought it brand new and never drove it.

Originally Posted by lovebohn
Just looked at a local dealership to see if they still have the roadster for sale that I drove 1-1/2 years ago and they do. They also added a few more low mile but premium priced cars. From talking with the sales guy the owner is in no rush to sell and will not budge on the price.
Either way how many times do you see three 10k mile roadsters at the same site.

Green Bay Used Car Dealer | Used Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inventory

Old 02-26-2016, 06:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

One of my stored higher mileage SRT-6 coupe's has 9,000 miles on it. Wonder if they would pay me the crazy price their asking for their cars??? Squirrel Crusher

Old 02-26-2016, 06:53 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

While few or none of the recent $20K plus Crossfires on eBay sold it is good to see the word is getting out and some respect being shown these fine cars. With the pedigree of the SRT6 and given there were only 1,000 or so Roadsters produced, it would not take too many owners sticking to their prices to make it happen for us all.

SSR pickups and Thunderbirds, both of which I considered and rejected in favor of my SRT6, are more plentiful and already there.

Old 02-26-2016, 11:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

My Dad bought a 2006 SSR last year with 80,000 miles on it for 19,000$. Happy for him that he got what he always wanted, but I'll take my SRT6 any day over his. In my opinion those Tbirds are god awful but to each their own.

Old 02-27-2016, 08:49 AM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sussudio
My Dad bought a 2006 SSR last year with 80,000 miles on it for 19,000$. Happy for him that he got what he always wanted, but I'll take my SRT6 any day over his. In my opinion those Tbirds are god awful but to each their own.
I congratulate him. He paid below market and bought the right year.There is something fun about a pick up with a top that goes down. My Dakota convertible has provided lots of good times over the many years I have owned it.