Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

Powered by AMG badges - ***introductory SALE***

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Powered by AMG badges - ***introductory SALE***

I paid on Saturday via paypal. Have mine been shipped out?

Old 07-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike,

I received your payment for the wheel badges. Honestly, they did not ship, sorry. You simply paid me directly through Paypal, I work almost exclusively through invoicing. They will ship tomorrow. You should get them early next week.

Karl

Originally Posted by MikeBrink28
I paid on Saturday via paypal. Have mine been shipped out?

Last edited by SRT SIX; 07-14-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SRT SIX
Doc, your badges shipped.

Kevin, yours went out today.

Thanks
Just received them and they look GREAT. Can't wait to get them on!! Thanks again. Regards, Kevin

Old 07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SRT SIX
The new badges were waiting for me when I got back from St Louis and Crossfires Across America. My supplier double shipped on these. Rather then send them back to be destroyed I am offering them at a special introductory price until August 15th 2010.

Front and rear wings $10 USD for the pair. Wheel cap covers $15 USD for four. $5 USD S&H (continental US)

Here is the super special buy both the front and rear wings PLUS the four wheel caps for only $20 USD with only $5 USD S&H for all (continental US)

The design is the alternative AMG logo found on the AMG engine plate consisting of an apple tree and river (crest of Afalterbach, Germany where the AMG factory is) beside it is a valve, springs and cam signifying the AMG Motorwerks. They are domed polyurethane self adhesive badges, not decals. They mount with a simple peel and stick. They will NOT damage the Chrysler badges and can be removed if you ever change your mind.

Send me a PM with your email address if interested.

Great prices and product as usual. Keep up the great work.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:23 PM

Wow, a great price and an honest man at that. It is refreshing to hear an "I'm sorry" for an oversight every now and then. This makes me wanna buy more stuff from you. LOL I bought some OEM style door sills and custom letters for the rear of my car from another vendor. The sills were too short, so I called to see what happened and was told they were two smaller badges them sat next to the too small center section!? First of all, they were not in the packaging, and secondly, I would expect an OEM style cover would cover the one piece section with one piece. I must have some really odd factory letters too because the ones I got from the other guy are only chrome on the top and flat. If this is factory like, I'm a monkey's butt. I just wish I had known about this vendor a week earlier. I will say this much, the guy did offer me my money back on the letters, if I didn't want to try paining the sides to try and match...... LOL I never bothered with even getting back to him. I'd rather lose a few bucks than have to deal with it any further. Thanks for actually making us some quality parts. you don't know where I can get some actual factory style letters for the rear of my car to spell HELLFIRE do you? I would want to keep the Crossfire font or something close. Thanks again

Last edited by HellFire; 07-15-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:36 PM

Badges came in today. They look great. Quick question though. Are these made to go on top of the chrysler logo, or switched out in place of it? Thanks again, Chris

Old 07-16-2010, 12:34 AM

Go right on top. Just clean the surface well (alcohol works great) peel and stick. They will stay on until you want to take them off. They will cause NO damage to the original OEM badges. Pretty cool, huh?

Originally Posted by HellFire
Badges came in today. They look great. Quick question though. Are these made to go on top of the chrysler logo, or switched out in place of it? Thanks again, Chris

Old 07-16-2010, 12:36 AM

Mike S your front and rear wing badges shipped today.

Dan P your full set of wings and wheels shipped today.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

has anyone removed the old badges? I can still see that there is a badge under it. are there any instructions on how to do that?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 AM

I believe the old badges can only be removed by breaking them out. Then there will be a void where they were.

If you are dissatisfied with the new AMG Logo badges I sent you, I will refund your payment.

Karl

Originally Posted by Voyager
has anyone removed the old badges? I can still see that there is a badge under it. are there any instructions on how to do that?

Old 07-16-2010, 03:43 AM

Just an FYI, These look FAR better than any other alternative I have seen. If you are gonna rebadge it, IMO, this is the way to go.

SRT6, thanks for the heads up. I thought it looked like they were made to go over. I think they will look better over too, since there are more flat across with rounded edges. Puting them over the existing domes should make them pop. I will take some pics tomorrow. Do you ever play around with different designs? I thought about designing a superman emblem just for the front and back, that I could put on at some local shows. Somehow, I have been given the nickname of superman. I blame a very generous and extremely exaggerating ex-girlfriend for that, but that is a long story. LOL Anyway, If I did the design work, could you print and dome a couple? Or really, stickers would probably be fine for that purpose, since I would just put them on and remove them for local shows.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:49 AM

Custom badges like the ones I offer would cost in the range of $350 a set. The only way I am able to offer them at such a low price is to order in qty and hope you all like them. BTW would you like to buy another 40-50 sets? I have plenty LOL

If you are looking for decals, I suggest getting in touch with forum member Andrew. He makes custom one off designs reasonably.

Originally Posted by HellFire
Just an FYI, These look FAR better than any other alternative I have seen. If you are gonna rebadge it, IMO, this is the way to go.

SRT6, thanks for the heads up. I thought it looked like they were made to go over. I think they will look better over too, since there are more flat across with rounded edges. Puting them over the existing domes should make them pop. I will take some pics tomorrow. Do you ever play around with different designs? I thought about designing a superman emblem just for the front and back, that I could put on at some local shows. Somehow, I have been given the nickname of superman. I blame a very generous and extremely exaggerating ex-girlfriend for that, but that is a long story. LOL Anyway, If I did the design work, could you print and dome a couple? Or really, stickers would probably be fine for that purpose, since I would just put them on and remove them for local shows.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So...SRT Six, these are thicker than stickers, right? Could you explain what they are made of and the thickness? Also how do they hold up to the elements?

Thanks,

Ron

Old 07-16-2010, 02:51 PM

They are a domed polyurethane with a clear "dome" over the printed background. They are appx 1/8" thick and flexible to conform to curved shapes or lay flat. Depending on the size of the badge, this thickness can vary. For example, the door sills are a little thicker.

They are weather and fade resistant and istall easily as a "peel and stick". They will stay on the surface unless pulled off. They will remove cleanly should you wish to ever return to the stock OEM badge.

I have personally had badges like these on my car for almost 3 years. The best comment about durability is my SRT6 engine badge made of the same material. The badge sticks directly to the top of the supercharger. The supercharger gets H O T ! ! ! They do not melt and stay in place until peeled off.

Look at my links at the bottom of the post for the many examples I have done. Or check my photo gallery.

If you need references, just read through the posts.

Originally Posted by Ronideas
So...SRT Six, these are thicker than stickers, right? Could you explain what they are made of and the thickness? Also how do they hold up to the elements?

Thanks,

Ron

Old 07-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I have had Karl's "C" logos on for over a year now, and they look as good as the day I put them on...they have seen rain, high speeds, and several baths.....they are a great product...I am changing out to the new "AMG" design on both cars...just like the looks of it...my "C" logos will be donated to the highest beggar.....lol.....

Old 07-18-2010, 08:31 PM

Just wondered how the circular whee badges might look on the fender a little like a BMW. What do you think?

Old 07-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Thumbs up Re: Powered by AMG badges - ***introductory SALE***

Karl, I want to thank you for a great product and your effort in bringing it to us.

Dan P

Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM

The AMG wheel badges look great. Thanks

Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I am interested in a set of the wheel emblems.

Quick Reply: Powered by AMG badges - ***introductory SALE***