Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

They are giving away free Chrysler Crossfires!!

Old 05-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They are giving away free Chrysler Crossfires!!

OK, you and I both know they aren't giving away free Chrysler Crossfires, but I wanted to share with you the deal I just got on an '06 with 11 miles and full factory warranty. (I'm writing this entry on May 7, 2007).

Steve White Motors (a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer in Hickory, NC) has been buying new, never-driven Crossfires from Chrysler and is selling Base coupe 6-speeds (most are black) for $18,800!! A friend bought one for his son and told me about it. I called the dealership, and they said they had 23 more just like it for the same price.

I cleaned up my '05 Magnum RT and went over for a test-drive. My wife and I have always loved the Crossfire's beautiful looks, but we found we enjoyed driving it as well, so it came home with us.

Steve White has a few Roadsters, as well as one or two SRTs, but currently he mostly has black 6-speed coupes. His salesman told me they were going to order some more, but I would get in touch with them as soon as possible if you are interested. If you visit their website (www.stevewhitemotors.com), you can read about the cars, but the last time I looked they did not have the super-low price listed. You'll have to call them to get the real price. Call the dealership at 828-464-3458 and ask for Shawn Webster. I also have to recommend them as one of the best experiences I've had buying a new car - and I've purchased more than two dozen cars in my 43 years.

Anyway, I hope this helps get word out to any potential Crossfire owners who thought the $32,000 sticker price or discontinuation last year would prevent them from owning one of the most beautiful Chryslers ever made. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum now that I finally own the Crossfire I've wanted since 2004.

Brad Bowling (aka SPEDWAY - my XFire's personalized license plate).
Concord, NC.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: They are giving away free Chrysler Crossfires!!

Congrats on the new ride, Brad...and welcome to the forum. What a deal!!!

Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

Dealers in So Cal are selling base coupes for $18,500 and Limited Coupes for $24,800.

Good deals on hand for the remaining new Crossfires out there.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:50 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

BTW - Welcome to the forum. Lots of great information and great people at this forum.

Enjoy your ride!

Old 05-07-2007, 07:57 PM

Thanks BrianBrave and Danimal,

I'm currently overwhelmed by the information on the forum. I will probably make some minor mods to the car, but nothing that can't be reversed.

My wife knew how much I wanted a Crossfire, so she gave me a scale-model version that doubled as a radio/CD player in '04. We were amazed to find out they were being sold for next to nothing. Sad, really, but I'm happy to have one now.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Re: They are giving away free Chrysler Crossfires!!

Congrats & Welcome to the Forum!!!

Old 05-07-2007, 08:42 PM
RPM

Originally Posted by SPEDWAY
Anyway, I hope this helps get word out to any potential Crossfire owners who thought the $32,000 sticker price or discontinuation last year would prevent them from owning one of the most beautiful Chryslers ever made. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum now that I finally own the Crossfire I've wanted since 2004.
Congrats on your new Xfire and welcome to the forum.
It's nice to see someone with this much passion and excitement.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:45 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Congrats, welcome, and enjoy.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Congratulations and welcome! The rest is below...

Old 05-07-2007, 09:27 PM
xfire embrace

I sensed another crossfire enthusiast here and am of two. Brad congrats and hope you and wife have many adventurous moments with your SPEDWAY.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:30 PM

Yes... you too shall be assimilated!

You'll start reading through the threads, and find that you need this little gadget for reduced dust, this little mod for a 20 HP improvement, and this little light, just because it looks Cool!

And before you know it you hooked!

Best of Luck!

XFH

Old 05-07-2007, 09:34 PM

I lowest I got quoted was $18,400 but the dealer was pretty far. I got mine for a couple hundred more and got more for my trade then what I paid for it. The forum has helped me out with my HID lights and I just got my emblems from Andrew today. I must say they look quite good, hopefully I put them on correctly. I have doubts about the first one I put on. Enjoy your ride, I know I am.

Old 05-07-2007, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by XFireHammer
Yes... you too shall be assimilated! You'll start reading through the threads, and find that you need this little gadget for reduced dust, this little mod for a 20 HP improvement, and this little light, just because it looks Cool! And before you know it you hooked! Best of Luck! XFH
It is a great car, and this is a great forum. Either one is just fine by itself, but together they're unbeatable. And just remember -- the three little buttons on the headliner near the mirror add at least 10 HP and 15 TQ when properly armed, too...

Old 05-07-2007, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by maxxm
It is a great car, and this is a great forum. Either one is just fine by itself, but together they're unbeatable. And just remember -- the three little buttons on the headliner near the mirror add at least 10 HP and 15 TQ when properly armed, too...
You and FP deserve each other!

I suppose that you are getting the "Boobies and Wings" to accentuate the XFire as well? That would have to get another 25 HP to 50 HP at least!

XFH

Old 05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
LBD

I too bought a base car for a good price - I now have 3,400 miles on it in 5 weeks after a vacation road trip. Already did the first oil change with a Pela vacuum pump/extractor (fleece oil filter), bought floor mats and hood insulation. My 6' 7" associate didn't fit too well today so we had to drive his car from Syracuse to Albany for a meeting, but it's been completely reliable to date.

Good luck with yours.
LD

Old 05-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Forum Regular

hi, first post. i had to stop by the chrysler dealer after seeing these crossfires listed in the paper for so cheap. i had been wanting to get a mid sized truck and waiting some good deals, but after my visit to the dealer and a test drive this past friday, i'm a new xfire owner also. i grabbed up a '06 limited coupe manual charcoal gray for $24k. i'm really liking this car alot and the wife just hates that i got it for me and she's stuck with her i got to have it tahoe she's still paying on.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:38 AM
xfire embrace

Originally Posted by tashspop
hi, first post. i had to stop by the chrysler dealer after seeing these crossfires listed in the paper for so cheap. i had been wanting to get a mid sized truck and waiting some good deals, but after my visit to the dealer and a test drive this past friday, i'm a new xfire owner also. i grabbed up a '06 limited coupe manual charcoal gray for $24k. i'm really liking this car alot and the wife just hates that i got it for me and she's stuck with her i got to have it tahoe she's still paying on.
Wauw, within days we have several new crossfire members.
Welcome aboard. Am sure you will have many wonderful experiences with your crossfire and many useful information with this forum and many more friendships with this forum's members.

Originally Posted by maxxm
It is a great car, and this is a great forum. Either one is just fine by itself, but together they're unbeatable.
~ the quotable quote.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:33 AM
RPM

Congrats and welcome. Where are you located?

Old 05-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RPM
Congrats and welcome. Where are you located?
tx. north houston area.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome & congratulations. You just bought a great car and joined a wonderful group of knowledgeable and helpful people.

ENJOY.

Quick Reply: They are giving away free Chrysler Crossfires!!