Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

locked out

Old 08-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default locked out

has anyone lost there keys to there xfire? i called a locksmith and he could not get in. i have a spare inside the car dumb me. can chrysler make a key just to get in the door? its to late for me to call them and i'm about to lose my mind as my car is parked in a parking lot and i'm scared i lost the keys there.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: locked out

If you are unable to locate a dealer due to distance, time or other I've found the following helpful in getting my crossfire door open ->

the best and safest way to enter the car without using the key is to use a 4" x 7" oval shaped rock or similarly hard metal object. Slowly place the rock on the underside of the drivers side of the car and ease your way up along the outer edge of the door (handle side) until you meet the door handle. at that point, take three steps back (roughly 4 feet) and then in one sweeping movement smash the rock into the window. Immediately reach through the window and locate your spare key to turn off the alarm.

All jokes aside, try clicking on the link below which shows how to open your door:

http://www.break.com/index/unlock_yo...nnis_ball.html

If that doesn't work, revert to option A above or call AAA. AAA can open most if not all cars.