Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Some would call it spam, I just think its cheap

Old 10-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some would call it spam, I just think its cheap

Well, its been the end of a long week. We've been very busy with promotions for the Grand Opening of the new showroom, and we just cut a bunch of prices on our cars for the sale. There are some Stupid Crossfire prices! We just cut between $1000 - $3,000 off of our entire Inventory! It is worth checking out. At the same time, I am trying to get these off the lot before the snow flies. Guys, this is not the time to trade your cars in, and we all know what they are worth. The last thing I want to do is **** someone off by insulting them on their trade. I will look at every deal, but I want to be up-front. But, if you know someone who's looking, you owe it to them to share this. I left the origional prices, and I'm sure many of you have seen them, this is not bs, we really did cut the cars. The post I've been updating is my Labor Day sale in the Cars for sale section.
I've had a chance to talk to several of you on the phone this week, several others have put an extended warranty on their cars. Thank You!
Hopefully the powers that be will let this stand in here, I won't put it in Rodsters or SRT.

Again, with any questions from a dealer standpoint, please let me know if I can help. I will try to get back to everyone as time allows, and everyone in here has my cell #.

Thanks again,
Tod