Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Mercedes Emblem

Old 11-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mercedes Emblem

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
Everyone here is entitled to there opinion and that is fine. Last time I checked my pen*s was the same size after re badging my Crossfire. Have any other members here that have re badged their Crossfire experienced pen*s shrinkage?

LOL What happens to the women that rebadge their car ??
As for the women who rebadge thier car, they would be the same as ones that buy a fake designer purse and try to pass it off as a real one.

As for what happens with them, they get a bit more bitter inside since they remind themselves they are driving a fake MB and not a Chrysler Crossfire.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by xfirevan
I think you will embarrass other Crossfire owners if you do it.

I don't care how much MB parts the car is loaded with, it's a Chrysler Concept and Design, not MB. Appreciate it for what is and if you want a Mercedes that bad, then go buy one because a $20 badge will make you look like a fool.

Anyone else in agreement?
I'm not sure about embarrassing, but I do agree with you in that I won't do it, but if others want to do it, to each their own.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts

Why stop at the car then? Do your wear MB Golf Shirts? When you cruise around town are you were your MB baseball cap?

I'm going to tell the 300C owners to slap a "geared by Mercedes" on their cars since they transmissions on the 300's are from MB as well.

Some people buy the Crossfire because they love it and some buy because they couldn't afford an MB. Everyone has their reasons.
I wear a Polo shirt with CROSSFIRE embroidered on it.

I bought my Crossfire because I love it !!!
Price was a factor in my decision too.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:30 PM

Was there enough room to add "powered by Mercedes" under the logo on your shirt?

I wear a Polo shirt with CROSSFIRE embroidered on it.

I bought my Crossfire because I love it !!!
Price was a factor in my decision too.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Why stop at the car then? Do your wear MB Golf Shirts? When you cruise around town are you were your MB baseball cap?

I'm going to tell the 300C owners to slap a "geared by Mercedes" on thier cars since they transmissions on the 300's are from MB as well.

Some people buy the Crossfire because they love it and some buy because they couldn't afford an MB. Everyone has thier reasons.
Really on target.

RP

Old 11-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Forum Regular

I had 9 benzs, and 2 crossfires... I love the feel of it like my benzs...I like the back emblem and would put it on... I just sold my benz and bought the cross fire nothing I am trying to Fake...just think it would be unique... not crying to hide its a crysler at all.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:49 PM

Was there enough room to add "powered by Mercedes" under the logo on your shirt?
Damn, I never even thought of that.
I will have to order a couple of more now.
Maybe a hat to match.
Thanks for the great idea !!

Old 11-22-2007, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by CoupeGirl
I had 9 benzs, and 2 crossfires... I love the feel of it like my benzs...I like the back emblem and would put it on... I just sold my benz and bought the cross fire nothing I am trying to Fake...just think it would be unique... not crying to hide its a crysler at all.
CoupeGirl, imagine you still own a Benz and a Crossfire with an MB badge on it pulls up, what comes to mind for you?

Oh that's cute... they want an MB when they grow up?

Old 11-22-2007, 04:52 PM

Damn, I never even thought of that.
I will have to order a couple of more now.
Maybe a hat to match.
Thanks for the great idea !!
To each his own...

I guess if people can butcher a Ferrari, then why would a Crossfire be safe?

Being tacky isn't against the law...

Old 11-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In this whole scheme of things, if you want to put decals on your car, go ahead. If not, don't. I think most people won't or don't know what this car is, so in a few years, no one will have a clue as to what it is anyway. I again say, do what you like, who cares what others think of it. When someone says "oh don't do that", so what. Because when all is said and done, it won't matter.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As for the women who rebadge thier car, they would be the same as ones that buy a fake designer purse and try to pass it off as a real one.

As for what happens with them, they get a bit more bitter inside since they remind themselves they are driving a fake MB and not a Chrysler Crossfire.
Or do they feel superior to others as they really know what powers their car, and are not some ditzy female that all they know is what color the car is.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by strupgolf
In this whole sceme of things, if you want to put decals on your car, go ahead. If not, dont. I think most people wont or dont know what this car is, so in a few years, no one will have a clue as to what it is anyway. I again say, do what you like, who cares what other's think of it. When someone says "oh dont do that", so what. Because when all is said and done, it wont matter.
strupgolf, I completely agree with you. My opinions are solely mine, if people like them great, if not, well... I don't how close that line.

After all it is a car and not the Mona Lisa. The great thing about a forum is you can express your opinion in public instead of mumbling about the idiot with an MB badge when he/she drives by.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:14 PM

strupgolf, I completely agree with you. My opinions are solely mine, if people like them great, if not, well... I don't how close that line.

After all it is a car and not the Mona Lisa. The great thing about a forum is you can express your opinion in public instead of mumbling about
the idiot with an MB badge when he/she drives by.
How many other "Idiots" are among me in the forum ??
I didn't know putting emblems on my car made me an "Idiot" I guess you are calling the well respected "Andrew" here on are forum an "Idiot" then to for making available those very nice emblems to cover our Chrysler emblems. I recall several hundred members here buying and installing those. You are now insulting a majority of members here with your opinions.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ringmaster
Or do they feel superior to others as they really know what powers their car, and are not some ditzy female that all they know is what color the car is.
Being a woman who has had more cars then most...Ditzy i am not, I have been to more racing schools and auto shows then most men and raced in Japan... LOL Ditzy...

Old 11-22-2007, 05:19 PM

How many other "Idiots" are among me in the forum ??
I didn't know putting emblems on my car made me an "Idiot" I guess you are calling the well respected "Andrew" here on are forum an "Idiot" then to for making available those very nice emblems to cover our Chrysler emblems. I recall several hundred members here buying and installing those. You are now insulting a majority of members here with your opinions.
VALK...

Why are you upset? This is my opinion and my comments. They are not personal and I did not name you in them. My opinion is if I see someone with an MB badge, I think its stupid, and your opinion is the opposite. Now if I made you feel stupid with my opinions, then I apologize for that.

I'm done with this thread.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by CoupeGirl
Being a woman who has had more cars then most...Ditzy i am not, I have been to more racing schools and auto shows then most men and raced in Japan... LOL Ditzy...
Thats cool !! You rock girl.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Forum Regular

CoupeGirl, imagine you still own a Benz and a Crossfire with an MB badge on it pulls up, what comes to mind for you?

Oh that's cute... they want an MB when they grow up?
its a chrysler benz logo... I am one woman that does not care what others think, life is to short for that...However I will say I never do any mods to most cars because i change so often, but i do like the Photoshop pic...

Old 11-22-2007, 05:26 PM

VALK...

Why are you upset? This is my opinion and my comments. They are not personal and I did not name you in them. My opinion is if I see someone with an MB badge, I think its stupid, and your opinion is the opposite. Now if I made you feel stupid with my opinions, then I apologize for that.

I'm done with this thread.
I imagine you are done with this thread because you realized you just labeled many members here as Idiots in your opinion. You didn't have to name me you simply labeled me and any others that have rebadged their car.
I am not mad just disappointed that you would say something like that. Apology accepted.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I imagine you are done with this thread because you realized you just labeled many members here as Idiots in your opinion. You didn't have to name me you simply labeled me and any others that have rebadged their car.
I am not mad just disappointed that you would say something like that. Apology accepted.
can you give me a link for the powered by mercedes emblems.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Forum Regular

its like saying everyone who has tint on the car is thinking they are a star...LOL.

Quick Reply: Mercedes Emblem