Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Found a place for a bodykit. Must be group buy.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Found a place for a bodykit. Must be group buy.

]Was on the net and i found this place, http://www.bodykits.org. Not sure if this has been brought up before in this forum but man i dont see it being hard to get 10 people in on this for that price, just need someone in cali to sponsor their car and get a free kit from it. I would do it but im way up in canada. Anyways i'm done so the total is up to 1. What do you guys think?

START A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODY KIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR...

Thats right, we make custom body kit (s) for any car, and any style you choose, we are a body kit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the original starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style body kit, it could be any style, will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car.

Info on the custom kit:
  1. Each group buy has to be the same style body kit, and the same years.
  2. All we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose $675 x 10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!) add shipping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you don't pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives) we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do, like your work, or a body shop)
  3. After we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on in CALIFORNIA, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand. (please do not email us for sponsorships for this).
  4. After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after. We do not make custom kits for one car. We only make custom kits for group buys of 10 orders minimum. Email us for inquiries regarding group buys for a custom design bodykit)
CUSTOM BODY KIT FOR YOU VERY OWN SHOP/STORE
If your shop/store wants to make a custom body kit for a car, the process works the same way as a group buy. We would need 10 pre-paid orders for a custom kit, and after, you can resell the kit, and after the 10 orders, we can give you a shop/store discount.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Arc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Found a place for a bodykit. Must be group buy.

I like the idea but i would like to see the kit first.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts

Must see kit. I would be interested in side skirts, hopefully they are similar to the slk32 amg side skirts.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:39 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Must see kit. I would be interested in side skirts, hopefully they are similar to the slk32 amg side skirts.
I would too if they are similar. I don't want ricer skirts.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Re: Found a place for a bodykit. Must be group buy.

Originally Posted by FP
I would too if they are similar. I don't want ricer skirts.
...ditto!!!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by micho
Was on the net and i found this place, http://www.bodykits.org. Not sure if this has been brought up before in this forum but man i dont see it being hard to get 10 people in on this for that price, just need someone in cali to sponsor their car and get a free kit from it. I would do it but im way up in canada. Anyways i'm done so the total is up to 1. What do you guys think?

START A GROUP BUY FOR A CUSTOM BODY KIT
WE CAN MAKE ANYSTYLE KIT FOR ANY CAR...

Thats right, we make custom body kit (s) for any car, and any style you choose, we are a body kit and spoiler manufacturer. Your shop, or you can start a group buy on any message boards/groups, and the original starter who organizes the group buy, and decides on a style body kit, it could be any style, will get a really really good deal on their kit for their car.

Info on the custom kit:
  1. Each group buy has to be the same style body kit, and the same years.
  2. All we need is 10 pre-orders of the same custom kit you choose $675 x 10 people with the same car, and want the same design kit (that is a complete kit!) add shipping is paid upon delivery FREIGHT COLLECT. (you don't pay for shipping upfront, you pay for shipping when your kit arrives) we would need to ship to a business address (any business address will do, like your work, or a body shop)
  3. After we get the pre-orders, we would need a sponsor car to prototype the kit on in CALIFORNIA, of course the sponsor car will get a FREE Kit, but first we would need the pre-orders and the group buy organized and pre-paid before hand. (please do not email us for sponsorships for this).
  4. After the group buy is complete, allow 5-7 weeks for us to make the kit, and we can ship the kits our after. We do not make custom kits for one car. We only make custom kits for group buys of 10 orders minimum. Email us for inquiries regarding group buys for a custom design bodykit)
CUSTOM BODY KIT FOR YOU VERY OWN SHOP/STORE
If your shop/store wants to make a custom body kit for a car, the process works the same way as a group buy. We would need 10 pre-paid orders for a custom kit, and after, you can resell the kit, and after the 10 orders, we can give you a shop/store discount.
I could do it I'm in Calif. I had talked to some fabers on this also. I'll be the donor car. Email me.

Last edited by SRT6 Dan; 05-17-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:49 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Dan, as long as you're at it, check if they will make a spoiler similar to the Star Tech Maya has on his car.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Would have to see it first.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts

FP, I can't find my amg32 side skirt photoshop. Do you have a link to the thread? Post the pic becuase it has both the ST front spoiler and the amg skirts in one photo. Bingo!

Old 05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FP
Dan, as long as you're at it, check if they will make a spoiler similar to the Star Tech Maya has on his car.
That should be an easy one !

Old 05-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would most definitely need to see something first. Style and fit and finish would be really important!
I'm liking the SLK32 side Skirts with a slightly lowered and cleaner SRT bumper and I'm not sure about the rear... thought's?

I'll see if I can photoshop the front I'm thinking of.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:14 PM

Here you go... that didn't take long.

Thoughts? It doesn’t feel right to me yet...

Old 05-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Forum Regular

Sounds like a good opportunity for TVT.

Old 05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Forum Regular

Have you guys seen these? I don't remember where I got them but, I think they can be a starting point for a discussion on which way to go.

I personally like the first one.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
xfire body kit.jpg (20.6 KB, 363 views)
xfire body kit2.jpg (22.6 KB, 335 views)
xfire body kit3.jpg (22.9 KB, 240 views)
Old 05-17-2008, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by BORICAN
Have you guys seen these? I don't remember where I got them but, I think they can be a starting point for a discussion on which way to go.

I personally like the first one.

Yea that would be totally great place to start. From what i understand is that we have to get a list of 10 people or more (names and emails probly) and we could also forward those picts to them. Ill start with that.

mile lokmer
milelokmer@hotmail.com

email me your name and email if your interested and ill forward a list of names on monday and we can see what they can whip up before we get serious with money. ill send the pics aswell. i like the front bumper from pic 2 and side skirts from pic 1. thats my vote. Remember they will all be the same kit so we need to vote.

Last edited by micho; 05-17-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by micho
Yea that would be totally great place to start. From what i understand is that we have to get a list of 10 people or more (names and emails probly) and we could also forward those picts to them. Ill start with that.

mile lokmer
milelokmer@hotmail.com
I like the same but, I think the bumper from pic2 means you might have to mod your hood. What kind of prices are they taling about?

Anyway, mine is Angel Cruz
boricanoo8@yahoo.com

Old 05-17-2008, 09:36 PM

well im sure in reality as is true with concept cars the actual kit will be slightly different than the artist's drawing....but the major details will be the same. with bumper from pic 2 its possible the grill and hood could stay the same. The overall look of the vents and so on is what i like... so is that another vote for front bumper 2 and side skirts 1?

Last edited by micho; 05-17-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Forum Regular

Bumper 2 and Skirts 1 for me.

Bumper 1 isn't bad, just a little ricey. Maybe if it was less bulky.

Old 05-18-2008, 05:05 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I like 1 or 2...I could live with either 1...count me in for now...holliday.w@comcast.net

Old 05-18-2008, 09:27 AM

I also like the 1st or 2nd bumper and the 1st sideskirt.

Quick Reply: Found a place for a bodykit. Must be group buy.