Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Will a Roadster SRT Wing fit a Limited Coupe?

Old 03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will a Roadster SRT Wing fit a Limited Coupe?

And if not, is there any way to make it fit, without extreme mods? Thanks all

Old 03-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Talking Re: Will a Roadster SRT Wing fit a Limited Coupe?

================================================== Yes, it has been done. Danny, No it will not my Bad

Last edited by texas t; 03-17-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: Will a Roadster SRT Wing fit a Limited Coupe?

Originally Posted by texas t
It will fit, others have done it. Danny
No it will not. Dodgerpro, you need to find one off a coupe. The coupe and the roadster wings are very different when it comes to how they are mounted. If you've found a roadster wing and the mounting panel, please post where you found it at as there are several members looking for replacements. As for a coupe wing, I have a yard that has an SRT6 but they wont' sell the parts until they pull them off the car. I will post when the wing and mounting panel are available though.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yep, the wing upright posts are different lengths and angles. If you have a roadster wing I might be interested in it. Give me a pm.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dodgerpro
If you are serious, check out the write up James1549 did. He put an SRT wing on his limited coupe, looks good....

Old 03-17-2010, 02:15 PM

Yeah, ive seen his write up, it looks excellent. but im sure he used a coupe wing, if i remember correctly

Old 03-18-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Dodgerpro

why would you want to, that wing on the srt is ugly, try something different and by the way that auto wing on the crossfire is the only thing that makes it cool

Old 03-18-2010, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Joshua
why would you want to, that wing on the srt is ugly, try something different and by the way that auto wing on the crossfire is the only thing that makes it cool
Ugly????? Ok, I am taking some deep breaths...... Be nice...... be nice...... be nice....... Hmmmm, interesting opinion that you have and want to impose on someone else. Damn, why does being nice seen hard sometimes?

I assume that you own a NA. Why would you even buy one if the only thing that makes it cool is the wing? I would want more than a wing to satisfy me to purchase a car.

Last edited by bmorgan; 03-18-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by bmorgan
Ugly????? Ok, I am taking some deep breaths...... Be nice...... be nice...... be nice....... Hmmmm, interesting opinion that you have and want to impose on someone else. Damn, why does being nice seen hard sometimes?

I assume that you own a NA. Why would you even buy one if the only thing that makes it cool is the wing? I would want more than a wing to satisfy me to purchase a car.
Yeah what is wrong with having a cooler looking wing

Old 03-18-2010, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by amick6534
Yeah what is wrong with having a cooler looking wing
Not sure if I understand your reply, but I was making a comment about Joshua saying that he SRT wing is ugly. I think that the SRT wing is beautiful on an NA, and I also think that the pop up wing is cool. But, to say that the SRT wing is ugly...... I just don't get. And even if I did think it was ugly, I would not ask someone else why they would want to, because it is ugly. If you think it is ugly, fine.... just don't tell someone else that they should not do it because you think it is ugly.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 PM

Not sure if I understand your reply, but I was making a comment about Joshua saying that he SRT wing is ugly. I think that the SRT wing is beautiful on an NA, and I also think that the pop up wing is cool. But, to say that the SRT wing is ugly...... I just don't get. And even if I did think it was ugly, I would not ask someone else why they would want to, because it is ugly. If you think it is ugly, fine.... just don't tell someone else that they should not do it because you think it is ugly.
I was agreeing with you on your response to the wing. Since I have one of the srt wings myself.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by amick6534
I was agreeing with you on your response to the wing. Since I have one of the srt wings myself.
Cool.... I thought you were, but I am a little slow sometimes.

EDIT: LOL, If I had of noticed your sig., I would have understood. BTW, that wing does look sweet on the red XFire.

Last edited by bmorgan; 03-18-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:58 AM

that wing looks better in the trash and yes i did own a srt and the first thing i did was to trash that wing and those ugly rims, now i drive a 370z, covette and my wifes 2010 bmw m3(sweet) gave the srt to my 17yro daughter, she sold it brought an na, looks much better.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by joshua
that wing looks better in the trash and yes i did own a srt and the first thing i did was to trash that wing and those ugly rims, now i drive a 370z, covette and my wifes 2010 bmw m3(sweet) gave the srt to my 17yro daughter, she sold it brought an na, looks much better.
Amazing the positive comments and lack there of. My daughter loves the SRT roadster and has had it for 3 1/2 years (she will be 20 in May) as much for the power as the looks. Both the SRT and the NA are awesome cars and everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. I like the looks of all the cars you mentioned and I would lean towards the Corvette as my personal favorite above the rest, but I wouldn't knock the others. Too each there own. Some people hate certain colors. I would never buy green car, yet I have seen a few good looking green cars. BUT, I wouldn't bash someone for having a green car or tell them it was ugly. What's the point.... Just to bash someone elses personal taste.

Last edited by RMADERMAN; 03-19-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:37 AM

Ok, I got you now. You do not own a Crossfire.... You just have so much time on your hands that you come into a forum for a car you do not own, and want to trash talk others for what they would like to do to their cars. Whats the matter, can't you find any friends in the Corvette or 370Z forums? Sounds like you would be much happier there than here. I am just saying.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree with Joshua, no way I would put an SRT wing on , do not like them one bit! Just my opinion.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by cajunxfire
I have to agree with Joshua, no way I would put an SRT wing on , do not like them one bit! Just my opinion.
I respect the fact that you do not like the wing. Everyone has different tastes in things. My problem with Joshua was that he was trying to put DodgePro down for his decision. It is one thing to have an opinion, and quite another to put someone else down for their decision.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the 370z is a cute little car to use for shopping or cruising in the village.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

So let me get this straight, you had an SRT6 and took off the wing and replaced it with the motorized wing off an NA and then your daughter sold it to buy an N/A after you had already swapped out the SRT wing with an N/A one? I'm calling bullsh!t because so far as I can tell, besides Daun in Germany, me and jonny are the only people that have been able to get the electronics and wiring, which I'll remind you are NOT in the SRTs, to work in an SRT and operate the N/A wing as if it was factory... That and why in god's green earth would you get rid of SRT to buy an N/A?

Go find a bridge to hang out under you troll!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by rcompart
So let me get this straight, you had an SRT6 and took off the wing and replaced it with the motorized wing off an NA and then your daughter sold it to buy an N/A after you had already swapped out the SRT wing with an N/A one? I'm calling bullsh!t because so far as I can tell, besides Daun in Germany, me and jonny are the only people that have been able to get the electronics and wiring, which I'll remind you are NOT in the SRTs, to work in an SRT and operate the N/A wing as if it was factory... That and why in god's green earth would you get rid of SRT to buy an N/A?

Go find a bridge to hang out under you troll!
Hey Rudy, are you saying I could swap my wings and you could make'em work? Hmm, maybe.................nah!........maybe........... ......nah!.........maybe..............maybe

Quick Reply: Will a Roadster SRT Wing fit a Limited Coupe?