Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

UK LUGGAGE NEVER TO BE ???

Old 03-20-2004, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UK LUGGAGE NEVER TO BE ???

Hi Fellow Crossfire Owners

John From London has said he received his luggage, I have written direct to Chysler UK and they have written back saying

Luggage for the Crossfire is not to be issued to any UK buyers, It was a states thing !!!!!!!

I need as many email letter of complaint so I can push this further, on bahalf of the UK owners, and see if we cannot get it sorted,

If John from London still visits this site, I would love to hear from him with info on How He Did It.

Use Email address harrywells@btconnect.com

WHATS GOOD FOR THE STATES IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US,

Harry

Old 03-20-2004, 11:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: UK LUGGAGE NEVER TO BE ???

Originally Posted by Harry Wells
Hi Fellow Crossfire Owners

John From London has said he received his luggage, I have written direct to Chysler UK and they have written back saying

Luggage for the Crossfire is not to be issued to any UK buyers, It was a states thing !!!!!!!

I need as many email letter of complaint so I can push this further, on bahalf of the UK owners, and see if we cannot get it sorted,

If John from London still visits this site, I would love to hear from him with info on How He Did It.

Use Email address harrywells@btconnect.com

WHATS GOOD FOR THE STATES IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US,

Harry
Do you still have the "window sticker"? Does it say "Touring Gear"? If so, go back to your dealership and demand it, you paid for it! If they blow you off, start writing letters to the UK equivalent of the Better Business Bureau.

My $.02

Old 03-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Forum Regular

Hate to say it Harry but I've given up a don't expect to get it now.

The only evidence was the picture in the Chrysler Freedom Magazine which showed a picture of the boot "with it's complimentry luggage". This seems to be the only thing to go on.

Old 03-23-2004, 08:34 AM

i asked at the dealer where i am getting mine (graphite auto april) kings stockport , manchester. said if they are giving it you will get it, he phoned chrysler ,while i waited they said not in the uk, we can buy it in usa. and have it shipped.
i visited the dealer a week later and just happened to meet a chrysler rep on a fact finding tour of uk. She said she had not even heard of luggage!
I think it is all being treated like a joke, but it is on us. we can all get fed up and it will be forgotten. LET'S NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. count me in on anything or help you need.
how about some publicity it may even help Chrysler.
rob

Old 03-23-2004, 09:18 AM

Was there not a comment from a UK dealership on here saying the UK 'loophole' had been closed? :roll: