Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Coupe Lease Assumption

Old 12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Re: Coupe Lease Assumption

Originally Posted by mbepic
Big talk and mini walk.
That's too funny!

Old 12-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Coupe Lease Assumption

Originally Posted by mbepic
or sell the thing and go get the mini. I think we have heard enough about this.
Big talk and mini walk.
Thats a great idea mbepic, dang how come i never thought of that? Oh ya thats right our cars are worth less than 20k trade in, now i remember. Don't really feel like taking a 10 grand hit. You may be mr. money but i am not. And I have taken enough pipes on cars already. And if by some stroke of luck, my car did get put out of comission, i would not buy a mini cooper s, i would buy what i stated in another one of my posts. I would either buy a used EVO or STi. Or hold out and buy the new 500hp mustang Cobra coming out in 2006. OBTW, or i wish i just waited and got the SRT-6. Especially since i just got qouted 500/mo if i didnt have the crossfire in trade, 10k in negative equity doesnt help your payment, you say get rid of the crossfire, well i have beem trying and its looks impossible.

For the other person, i dont wish i bought the mini instead, but if it was between the mini cooper s and the crossfire, i would have gotten the Mini, mainly on the fact that i could unload it with out taking a plummet so bad falling off Mt. Everest looks like tripping on your shoe laces. I would get out of the mini easier and buy what i truly wanted.

And Dan Root calling Kate Beckinsale, Michael Jackson, what is wrong with you? That makes me wonder on why you don't want a so you say "girlie" car. Afraid the correlation would be true? lol