Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Rapture

Old 12-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rapture

Yesterday I went to a carwash and upon exit, the door came down too soon and clipped off the letter "S" from the rear trunk lid. Looked everywhere but could not find the letter. I try to keep my 2004 Crossfire coupe in show room condition and now it looks awfully sad.

I live in British Columbia and Chrysler wants to sell me all the letters for a ridiculous price. Of course I only need the letter "S".

If someone can help, please let me know.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Received 98 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Re: Rapture

Originally Posted by RAPTURE
Yesterday I went to a carwash and upon exit, the door came down too soon and clipped off the letter "S" from the rear trunk lid. Looked everywhere but could not find the letter. I try to keep my 2004 Crossfire coupe in show room condition and now it looks awfully sad.

I live in British Columbia and Chrysler wants to sell me all the letters for a ridiculous price. Of course I only need the letter "S".

If someone can help, please let me know.

RAPTURE
dtinker started to supply the individual letters to forum members that lost lettering, such as you. Click and read the attached thread and respond to dtinker with your request for the letter "S" and I'm sure he will supply you with the missing letter.
Dennis
DTMenace
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...lettering.html

Old 12-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks DTmenace, I will try Dtinker.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:46 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I have some letters... I was going to send them to Tinker.... If he doesn't help you out, post back here and I will see if I can find them again... Need to send them to him anyway...this will make me do it... good luck