Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

need help

Old 02-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need help

I need help. I dont know if my XF has the tire pressure feather on it. It is possible that anybody give me the part number of the garage door opener? The headunit of the tire pressure feather is build together with the garage door opener (same unit). That is very important for me to have the OEM part number that I can see if I have the same unit with the feather on it. Thanks for your help ladies The Euro XF are a little bit different.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Default Re: need help

I mean feature today is not my day.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:59 PM

Problem is that the bulb in the cluster glows not if I turn the key to the on position (test if all bulbs are ok). But in my last Mercedes Benz a lot of features are on the car but they have to activate. If I let out the Air of the tire the lamp will not glow up if the feature is not activate that's why I ask if anybody have the part number of the door opener because all US one have that feature. My car is produce for the US market (30 car after yours) but I don’t know if the have the same door opener.

Originally Posted by afwill78
Ok, I don't think you have the Garage door opener. You would know since it is below the map lights. I am sure you have it. It is most likely stored someother place. There is several things different on your model. you have a different headlamp switch for ex. Ours doesn't have the lever to raise or lower the headlights. Just let all the pressure out of one of your tires. If the light comes on, you have it.

Old 02-15-2005, 09:28 AM

Still need the number if anybody can give me the number that would be fine.

Old 02-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have metal valve stems than you have the tire sensors, if you have the sensors than you have the monitoring unit in your car. If the light does not come on when the tires are empty than your car is broken.