Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Found a Startech Spoiler for you

Old 10-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Found a Startech Spoiler for you

Hey everyone, long time no speak! It's been a year and a few months since I traded in my Crossfire for a SRT8 Challenger and while I don't regret the decision in the least, I still smile every time I see a Crossfire! Hope everyone is doing well on here, though

Thought I'd pop in to pass along a find- I still have eBay alerts set up to let me know about any Startech parts that come up for sale. I even had them set up the German eBay since that is where I bought my Startech spoiler. Well, just got an alert that there is a spoiler for sale in Germany!

chrysler Crossfire Startech Heckspoiler | eBay

I know there was a good amount of interest when I was selling mine. Definitely a very rare part- in the 4+ years since I started looking, this is maybe the 3rd I've seen for sale. I think it sets off the back of the coupe nicely. Unfortunately, that listing only ships within Germany but you can maybe find a forum member who could help you out with purchasing and shipping to the US? The price might be a little steep for some but I think that's about what I paid for mine 4 years ago.

At any rate, thought I'd pass along the find, do with it what you will!