Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

2 KEEP or not 2 KEEP?

Old 10-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2 KEEP or not 2 KEEP?

Originally Posted by odo13780
I am going to keep mine because I am in love with it, but I would not mind trying out a SRT6. No matter I am staying with Xfire come hell or high water. I still can't believe I paid $25,000 for a car I will only drive 6 months out of the year.
I've often thought the same thing. The car is never going to see a winter but that doesn't mean it can't be driven the rest of the year. Am going to definitely keep it and enjoy it and as others have said you will NEVER see that many of them on the road which will keep its uniqueness there.

Old 10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never really been concerned about owning a car that is currently produced or popular. In fact, a lot of the stuff that I really want, few people seem to buy. Examples include the Crossfire, current GTO, any Maserati, and the Chevrolet SSR truck. Say what you will, as I imagine a lot of you share the general public's opinion of these cars. But, I would wager that each will be sought after someday long after they are done being built, as they are unusual and "over the top" in at least some way.

But, I never bought the Crossfire for reasons of exclusivity or future collector value. I bought it because I drove it, and said to myself "holy smokes... I've got to get one of these."

Old 10-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you JUDDZ! I bought mine because I wanted it ~ it is as simple as that! Enjoy them and don't worry about future production or non production.