Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions

Atlanrta Club

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanrta Club

Would like to inquire if there is a club in the Atlanta area.
Would like to add a tubo to my basic xfire. Any sugeestions who can do this in Atlanta metro area.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Administrator
Received 878 Likes on 684 Posts
Default Re: Atlanrta Club

The Atlanta bunch is active, REALLY active. I can't tell you how many of us there are, I'd say two dozen at least (and about 35 cars, as some of us can't stop buying Crossfires!) - On Facebook, join either group for updates and news:
  • Crossfires in the South
  • Chrysler Crossfires of Atlanta
We also post most everything we are doing in this area of the forum, just look for our announcements, but to really keep up with our activities, Facebook is the place to go!

The Turbo question should be answered by those who can fully explain why you are not going to do it, and that can't be me - you need to talk to those who really understand all the obstacles and problems. I'd try a post in one of the technical forum areas - or just do some searches for "supercharge" or "Turbo" and you will get the idea.

Last edited by pizzaguy; 06-25-2017 at 02:15 PM.