Woodward Dream Cruise & BBQ night - August 17th & 18th 2018 - Michigan - Page 2 - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions

Old 05-04-2018, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise & BBQ night - August 17th & 18th 2018 - Michigan

Please add us... KDW4Him - Kathy & Klay - Michigan - BBQ 2

Last edited by Valk; 05-19-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-18-2018, 05:56 PM
Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise & BBQ night - August 17th & 18th 2018 - Michigan

Gary. I received a text from Annie Charles who is the one I helped buy the red xfire at Woodward last year.

She will be joining us this year and both Annie and her husband will be attending the BBQ. I sent her a link to this page and asked her to join so she can post her details. In the meantime please add them to the list!
Annette
Old 06-04-2018, 07:27 PM

I suppose since I am hosting the Fri. night BBQ I should put my name in as attending.
John and Judie Balint 05 SRT6
Old 06-04-2018, 10:04 PM

Gary,
Jeanette and I will be attending the cruise and BBQ.

Regards,
Tim
Old 06-13-2018, 12:19 PM

Al and Regina wll be attending the 2018 Bar B Q....Xcoupe
Old 06-17-2018, 12:21 AM
Administrator / Senior Member

Just to remind everyone please read this post below again carefully and be sure you are in agreement with the terms regarding payment for the BBQ
We have also been asked by our host to keep the number attending capped to about 50 persons total to better manage the BBQ dinner event.
We are currently at 36 persons and it looks like everyone on the list attending the Woodward weekend event is also attending the BBQ
List updated in Post #2

Welcome everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valk View Post
There will again this year be a BBQ for all to attend on Friday night.
Our host again this year is one of our fellow members here
***Balijo38 - John Balint***
The location is at his home only a couple blocks east of Woodward Ave. just 7 miles north of Memorial Park in Bloomfield Hills and/or only 5 miles from our host hotel.

The cost per person for the BBQ is $10
This $10 cash will be payable at the BBQ and you will be provided a wristband to wear during the BBQ

This BBQ will be held regardless of weather conditions and we will cap the number attending to 50 persons
If your name is on the list for the BBQ payment will be expected of you !!

If for any reason your plans change I must be notified via PM or post here prior to August 4th
You will then be removed from the BBQ list and not expected to attend the BBQ or pay the $10
On August 4th the number attending will be tallied for food purchase by our host for this BBQ
This is a rain or shine event

I need each of you to post in this thread the number attending this BBQ on Friday night so we can have enough food to provide for all.
I will then post "BBQ" beside your name/s on the attendance list in Post #3
I will provide the address to this BBQ in a PM (private message) here on the forum in August once I have all of you coming confirmed.

Time: Come anytime after 4:00pm, we will eat between 5:30 and 6:30.
Allows plenty of time to cruise afterward if you choose to.
Food: Brats & Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, Salads, Chips, nuts etc.
Drinks: Water & Pop provided......BYO beer, wine, whatever.
Any dish you can bring to share and add to the BBQ will be greatly appreciated.

We hope you all will come join us to kick off our weekend together.

Old Today, 09:48 AM

We will be attending the BBQ night. Jerry and Rhonda, Rittman, Ohio and friends Mark and Debbie (red solstice) We have are rooms already. So excited to see everyone.