Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

snooty people

Old 09-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: snooty people

Originally Posted by TonyLondonUk
Well i was in London's oxford street shopping going to change a pair shoes doing so finding a car park is not an easy task however i found 2 car parking places so i took the 2 spaces up hehe I DON'T WANT NO 1 BUMPING INTO MY NICE REAR END as i got out of the car a tall dark lady with a head scarf walked over & said with an middle eastern voice WHAT CAR THIS i said, BENTLEY she said WOW then her 4 bodyguards said NO ITS NOT IT'S A CHRYSLER...THEN I GIGGLES, then the Arabic lady said in Saudi Arabia i haven't seen this car MAY i sit in side i said sure u can she sat in side & didn't want to get out lol that made me laugh thinking who is this person why the interest? When she got out i wasn't pleased, her perfume smell was still inside my car don't get me wrong i like the smell of sweet perfume but not in my brand new xf so i was fanning it, the bodyguards started giggling as if they know what i am talking about long story short is the lady was a princess from the AL SABBAH family rulers of Saudi Arabia who was in London for treatment i found this out from the trustee bodyguard who was from south London lolol who also had a sit down in the xf...NO MATTER WHERE I GO WHO VIEWS THE CAR they look until they cant look any more & i am far far away.
Tony, Nice Story, Thank you!

SF

Old 09-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: snooty people

Originally Posted by NJspeed69
Snooty people? I love to pull up next to people with my nose in the air and classical music playing like you see in all the Mercedes and Lexus commercials.
My favorite is AM talk at top volume next to a car full of teens with the "boom boom" thing going on!