Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Grrr...

Old 12-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Grrr...

I usually park my SRT6 away where nobody parks to avoid dings and scratches... A stupid honda parked next to my SRT6, with literally 9" gap between the doors. The honda was parked to the left of my car. I wonder how they got out it...
Hmmm...I think its time to get the baseball bat out.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Grrr...

Yeah, you really need to plan ahead and expect this stuff when choosing a parking spot.

When parking with other cars I try to get as close to the other cars' passenger door on my left, because virtually no one nowadays drives with 2 people in a car. This gives you a little more buffer room for the car to your right to swing open his drivers door without having to whack your passenger door.

Also I try to barricade my passenger door against walls, or planters, and for last resort I take up 2 parking spots when necessary. Hope this helps.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Forum Regular

I have though about taking 2 spots, but this might provoke someone to key the car.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Emthusiast
I have though about taking 2 spots, but this might provoke someone to key the car.
i don't know about key the car but a ticket is a possibility... and yea i always try to park my srt as far away from others as possible.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:42 AM
raulito11

All I can say is that no matter how carefully you are in parking you xfire...if it's going to happen, it's going to happen. It's happened to me already twice and not in a parking lot, I guess there is someone out there that hates me or just hates xfire...I'll tell you this much, I feel sorry for the person doing this because the don't have the marbles to face me...all I know is that if they are caught, that will be wearing my shoe for their rest of the miserable life.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

take 2 spots around here and you won't have any glass left.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by stryfox
take 2 spots around here and you won't have any glass left.
i was at the gym yesterday and some clown came rippin' in to the parking lot in an '02 S2000 with a temp tag and parked on an angle taking up 4 spots... yeah 4 spots. i park away/out from other cars as well... but no need to take more than 1 spot. one is just asking for someone to mess with their car.