Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

NEW New England section!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEW New England section!

Any and all New England members,
Just in case it wasn't noticed, Mighty has built a New England section on the forum board.
Please use it as much as possible.
Thanks!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: NEW New England section!

Sounds good, will do.

Old 06-29-2023, 10:12 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

hello I will be installing a Hemi in a xfire with AWD and a cieka big brake kit will keep this thread updated in future will be doing a Hemi never tried before either, I've seen the fire. This build will be called HELLFIRE and done over the next 3 years and with complete body mods as well. I have built these following cars; Brute Force Camaro, The Runt, Boss Snake, Bella Donna (Black Conv), The Missile GoodGuys Giveaway Car among 3 others and many more.

Old 06-29-2023, 10:18 AM
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts

Originally Posted by blackxfire
Any and all New England members,
Just in case it wasn't noticed, Mighty has built a New England section on the forum board.
Please use it as much as possible.
Thanks!
A link to the section would help, we have many members who have issues navigating the site.

Also, you put this is in the SRT6 area, so is this new section for SRT topics only or all New England members?

Old 06-29-2023, 05:08 PM
Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Bkoz412
hello I will be installing a Hemi in a xfire with AWD and a cieka big brake kit will keep this thread updated in future will be doing a Hemi never tried before either, I've seen the fire. This build will be called HELLFIRE and done over the next 3 years and with complete body mods as well. I have built these following cars; Brute Force Camaro, The Runt, Boss Snake, Bella Donna (Black Conv), The Missile GoodGuys Giveaway Car among 3 others and many more.
Bkoz412
The Hemi Crossfire was done several years ago and appeared at the Chrysler National meet in Carlisle by a guy from Virginia. If memory serves me, it was a 5.7 Chrysler HEMI out of a Charger, that included the front-end clip, mated to the Crossfire. The HEMI Crossfire was originally an Inferno Red 2004 model. The Crossfire was a Salvage Title car, so no loss was incurred. It just didn't look correct and sat higher in the front end and the wheels stuck out further than the stock configuration in the front do to the clip exchange. The owner apparently sold the car to an unsuspecting buyer.
The Mercedes V8 swaps have been a much better, successful alternative and worked much better than the Chrysler Hemi as a choice. There are numerous threads and now a dedicated section on this forum to engine swaps in the SRT6 section.
Good luck in your mission....
Dennis
DTMenace