Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

eurocharged stage 1 package

Old 11-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eurocharged stage 1 package

i was seriously looking at going for a Challenger srt-8.....and then..... i had been researching what Eurocharged pulley/ecu flash and cooler/pump package would do so _______NO CHALLENGER FOR THIS GUY---- i can hardly wait for the pulley and remote tune......407bhp sounds damn good to me. i only have one mod on the car right now-Needswings single cai...so my question is...what do you experts think the true horsepower will be including the cai??? is the intake worth 15 horse??? dOES IT MEAN I WILL BE PUSHING AROUND 420 HORSE?? i ELECTED FOR THE SUPERCHARGER PULLEY SO I KNOW THAT WILL CUT BACK THE HP A BIT. I DO HOWEVER REALIZE I WILL NEED TO COVER MY FACE IN DUCT TAPE BEFORE THE FIRST NEW FLASHED RIDE RIPS THE SKIN FROM MY CHEEKS!! THX

Last edited by tolas007; 11-26-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: eurocharged stage 1 package

Four letter word my friend....every car is different... D.Y.N.O. and even they will differ...happy modding.... BTW, we have several guys on here who have posted their HP from dyno tunes. That should give you an idea....

Old 11-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

To answer your question, I think you'll be over 400HP, but I don't know how much the single is worth.

FWIW, I don't have any faith in chassis dynos, but to each his own.

I find the online ET/Weight-to-HP calculators (hyperlink below) to be very accurate once you hit the track. That is unless you are spinning. Wheel spin has a tendency to increase the trap speed and inflate the HP numbers.

With a trap speed of 116 and vehicle weight of 3,300 lbs the calculator determined I have approximately 423HP at the crank. At 3,400 lbs the HP number is 436. I really don't know the exact weight of my car since the damn scale is always broken at Beech Bend.

ET-MPH-HP Calculator

Last edited by grip grip; 11-26-2011 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:31 PM

Grip Grip, I agree with you. The best way to really measure your car's power is trap mph along as you can weigh your car. Trap mph shows your et potential, along as your wheel spin isn't too excessive.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:35 PM

I had a little difficulty getting a good dyno, but ended up with a 315rwhp with the same exact mods. I didn't realize until after that my coolant was low, so I probably have a bad intercooler which would lower my numbers a bit. Others with the same mods have around 330-350rwhp

Old 11-27-2011, 06:42 PM

That hp calculator seems to be right on. I plugged in my best time.Corrected it for altitude. It was within 1hp of where I thought i was.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:13 PM

I got the eurocharged tune and it totally makes this car a lot more responsive and feels way faster for the short test ride i went on immediately after. cai/tune/supercharger pulley all installed. Does anyone have the directions on how to install the intercooler and pump that came with the stage 1 kit?? I sent emails through the company contact link but did get a return from jerry after a direct email.

Last edited by tolas007; 01-17-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by tolas007
I got the eurocharged tune and it totally makes this car a lot more responsive and feels way faster for the short test ride i went on immediately after. cai/tune/supercharger pulley all installed. Does anyone have the directions on how to install the intercooler and pump that came with the stage 1 kit?? I cant get eurocharged to return many emails. thanks
O... That’s an easy thing. You should only to take off front bumper and there you’ll find pump and intercooler.
I have question about eurocharged tunes. Are they really made with great quality?
Thanks!

Old 01-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Russcross
O... That’s an easy thing. You should only to take off front bumper and there you’ll find pump and intercooler.
I have question about eurocharged tunes. Are they really made with great quality?
Thanks!
As far as the Eurocharged tunes go, I am a huge fan. I had two N/As before the SRT-6 and both received tunes. I immediately felt the lower end torque (even had before/after dyno results for one of them). I recently installed the Eurocharged SC pulley with the tune and I'm one happy customer (need better rear tires now ).

Old 01-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Ditto on the SC pulley with the tune and yes I am looking at some way to "hook up better" too much tire spin Evan.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't seen any email come in for instructions?

We have a documents section up on the website that should help with installation questions:

Eurocharged Documents

The HE is what you are looking for.

As far as the pump is concerned there are quite a few DIY's here on the forum that have pics etc for ya!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:38 AM

Hi- i sent requests through your online contact link last week..i can forward a copy from the 11th if you want..and i did get a reply after emailing jerry direct sunday 15th. The tune is amazingly great. The mechanic i hired to put on the supercharger pulley put one on a couple of times and got his time down to about 15 minutes. If you are wanting a fast easy way to greatly increase your srt-6 performance this is a very perfected way to go. You wont believe the difference....every time you speed up you will feel the car being far more responsive! Actually you really have to think ahead since-----you will be pushed back in the seat and A becomes B almost instantly! Thanks Eurotuned!

Last edited by tolas007; 01-17-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:34 AM

Tolas: I recently sold my SRT Crossfire and bought the 392 Challenger. Straight out of the box from the factory the Chally is capable of low 12 second qtr mile times. There is no tuning available yet for the 392 except B&G Chrysler and that is an ecm tune. DYNO's are showing about 430 average to the rear wheels...some higher some lower. Best I've seen on the Challenger forum is 12.1...I've only managed 12.33. I really liked my SRT Crossfire a lot. But when I started having to buy expensive parts that were breaking down and a rear end quirk that ate up rear tires (that I couldn't seem to get repaired) it was time to move on. The SRT Challenger is fantastic and has a suspension fit for the car. Two wonderful cars in both SRTs. Gas mileage is slightly better on the freeway with my challenger but around town the crossfire was better. When Procharger gets the tune straight for the Challenger I should add another 130-150 or so to the original HP. The crossfire SRT was the most unique and fun car I might have ever owned...the only bad was cost of replacement parts.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by itsky
As far as the Eurocharged tunes go, I am a huge fan. I had two N/As before the SRT-6 and both received tunes. I immediately felt the lower end torque (even had before/after dyno results for one of them). I recently installed the Eurocharged SC pulley with the tune and I'm one happy customer (need better rear tires now ).
Great news! What pulley do you use? 181?

Old 02-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Received 213 Likes on 161 Posts

Calculate HP From Weight and MPH
124 mph 3400
MPH Weight
Your Horsepower computed from your vehicle weight of 3400 pounds and MPH of 124 is 532.80.

532 at the wheels.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Great news! What pulley do you use? 181?
He's using a 64.7 mm pulley.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by itsky
And one more question to you. Did you get you 6 tuned remotly by Eurocharged? Now I have NW DCAI, huge cooller, Eurocharged SC pulley, NW Y pipe gold cermic and all 4 cat deleted. I want my car to be tuned, but have little concern about remote tune. Thanks!

Old 08-23-2012, 08:59 AM

And one more question to you. Did you get you 6 tuned remotly by Eurocharged? Now I have NW DCAI, huge cooller, Eurocharged SC pulley, NW Y pipe gold cermic and all 4 cat deleted. I want my car to be tuned, but have little concern about remote tune. Thanks!
Yes, the tune was remote. As long as you have a Windows-based system, they can connect to your system over the internet and run the tune.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:19 PM

I know this is an older thread but seems appropriate. Obviously everyone is looking for power here but I was wandering if anyone who has the stage 1 package has any numbers on mpg of what they are getting now? The hp and tq numbers sound so good but mpg is a thing I like sometimes. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by srtmodder
I know this is an older thread but seems appropriate. Obviously everyone is looking for power here but I was wandering if anyone who has the stage 1 package has any numbers on mpg of what they are getting now? The hp and tq numbers sound so good but mpg is a thing I like sometimes. Any help would be appreciated.
As long as I can keep my foot out of the gas (which is hard for me at times), the MPG from my experiences are about the same compared to stock if not a bit more while on the highway. I get about 25-26.

Quick Reply: eurocharged stage 1 package