Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Halfshaft

Old 07-22-2019, 05:48 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Halfshaft

Need a little help i've been reduced to using an older computer and am searching for an srt6 halfshaft assembly. Can anyone drop a link for an inexpensive one for me.i am desperate to get my car back on the road before i die. I am not doing well, had 4th strokelost 83 lbs and can only walk with assistance. Thanks to everyone here. It has been an honor to have made your acquaintance.

Old 07-22-2019, 06:05 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Halfshaft

Here's a left side one :
https://www.ebay.com/i/233123669941?...8aAqRwEALw_wcB

Here's both of 'em :
https://www.redlineautoparts.com/chr...ts-pair-cf009/

Last edited by ala_xfire; 07-22-2019 at 06:10 AM.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
Need a little help i've been reduced to using an older computer and am searching for an srt6 halfshaft assembly. Can anyone drop a link for an inexpensive one for me.i am desperate to get my car back on the road before i die. I am not doing well, had 4th strokelost 83 lbs and can only walk with assistance. Thanks to everyone here. It has been an honor to have made your acquaintance.
Are you able to still drive? If so, the good news is that you'll fit in it a lot better! (thought you could use the chuckle) Very sorry to hear about your plight; hang in there. Very honored to have followed along with you as well, here on this great forum.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
are you able to still drive? If so, the good news is that you'll fit in it a lot better! (thought you could use the chuckle) very sorry to hear about your plight; hang in there. Very honored to have followed along with you as well, here on this great forum.
unfortunately my license has been revoked and to be honest even though i can physically still drive, i don't think that i should be. I would feel horrible if i were responsable for hurting someone else. Actually i fit in fine before, i am or was a muscular 5 ft 10 at 263 now i'm 180. My plan was to ask the little sister of a lifelong friend if she would drive my car and me to car shows, she's single and competent and an all-around good egg, nice personality, whom i've known for 58 years. It doesn't hurt that she's quite attractive, actually dated joe namath for a while!. Thanks again for the leads.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:01 PM
Received 99 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
unfortunately my license has been revoked and to be honest even though i can physically still drive, i don't think that i should be. I would feel horrible if i were responsable for hurting someone else. Actually i fit in fine before, i am or was a muscular 5 ft 10 at 263 now i'm 180. My plan was to ask the little sister of a lifelong friend if she would drive my car and me to car shows, she's single and competent and an all-around good egg, nice personality, whom i've known for 58 years. It doesn't hurt that she's quite attractive, actually dated joe namath for a while!. Thanks again for the leads.
Jim
If I lived closer to you, I surely would help you out with the repairs to your SRT6 since we have a few things in common. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Carlisle event a few years ago discussing our SRT6's.
I wish you the best in the future my friend.....
Regards,
Dennis
DTMenace

Old 07-22-2019, 09:29 PM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts

Jim I have an axle ,, sorry i forgot where u live I am in south Florida right now but will be in central Florida next week, going to Gainesville race way on Aug 9 and then and close to the middle of Aug. i will be going to North east Georgia ( Blairsville) this axle i was running in my V8 so i know it is good and strong.if u are anywhere near me i can delver it.

give me a call 954 336 3405 jim

Old 07-23-2019, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by DTMenace
Jim
If I lived closer to you, I surely would help you out with the repairs to your SRT6 since we have a few things in common. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Carlisle event a few years ago discussing our SRT6's.
Regards,
Dennis
DTMenace
Thanks for the well wishes Dennis. I enjoyed our meeting as well.
I so very much would like to come to Carlisle again.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by DTMenace
Jim
Regards,
Dennis
DTMenace
I ,too, enjoyed that meeting. I would love to attend Carlisle again. Thanks for the well wishes Dennis, they are much appreciated.