Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Modification Suggestions

Old 11-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modification Suggestions

I recently purchased a 2004 coupe (20K miles) and it's stock down the line. As such, I'm looking to make some modifications, however since I paid cash, budget considerations are paramount.

My last car was a 1998 Dodge Intrepid and was moderately modified.
I'm looking to see what modifications people think are get the most bang for the buck.

Old 11-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: Modification Suggestions

Welcome to the forum. Obviously, some of the "mods" you are already familiar with. The K&N filters and Rotex Gold (or other dust free) disc pads are the right starters. Others will provide their own guidance, but just read the posts and see the owner profiles in their signature line. Chrome adds are very popular, as is the Pelked-1 speaker mods.

Enjoy the ride!

Old 11-05-2006, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by markr6754
Welcome to the forum. Obviously, some of the "mods" you are already familiar with. The K&N filters and Rotex Gold (or other dust free) disc pads are the right starters. Others will provide their own guidance, but just read the posts and see the owner profiles in their signature line. Chrome adds are very popular, as is the Pelked-1 speaker mods.

Enjoy the ride!
Thanks for the quick response.

I just ordered the K&N filters and the Sylvania Silverstar directional replacements (I've always liked the cool blue over the egg yolk theme).

I was surprised to see that some popular stores, (Pep Boys, Checker, Auto Zone) did not have the correct directional replacements in store stock. Is this something that others have experienced?

Old 11-22-2006, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by markr6754

Enjoy the ride!
Pelked-1 speaker mod?