Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

Another Painted Engine Cover

Old 11-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Rv Xfire08
Default Re: Another Painted Engine Cover

AWESOME! I love it better than mine ...I love the neat idea you had Dan.Mine is just fames sniff sniff..HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM now what can I do to top this ,,,hahaah

Old 11-27-2008, 03:35 PM
Rv Xfire08

Originally Posted by BlackJax-SRT
Mack is AWESOME! He did custom flames on my Impala SS engine parts. He's been doing various custom work for me for years. He's really good and keeps getting better.

Highly recommended.
Do you belong to the Impala club in Jax? I was Founder of Jacksonville Rods & Customs.I use to own a 29 model A (yellow) Named "Tuttifrutti",Was just wondering if we met at any of the cruise ins there?Now we live in SC.Sure do miss the cruise ins.Mack did the graffits on all 3 of my streetrods we use to own.He been have been a friend of ours for many years.

Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rv Xfire08
Do you belong to the Impala club in Jax?
Yup, I was "The Warden" founder of the JAILerSS (Jax Area Impala LoverSS). I've got the Black 96 with the Porsche Big Brake Kit and the 6-speed if you've seen it at one of the cruise ins. We always did the ones with Car Council, not the Rod-Runners. Haven't been for a while ..., life gets busy. I miss 'em.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Rv Xfire08

My club were members of the Car Council for a long time.We were Jacksonville Rods& Customs not Rod Runners.I am not sure if the rod runners is still around.I know my club fell apart after I moved away a shame club was 9 years.I bet we know a lot of the same council people.We stoped in last month at racetrack(food lion) cruise in a boy has it changed a lot.A lota of the old guys are still there.Did you know Bill Holloway(North fl. Street rods) passed away.Oh well life goes on.I miss Turkey rod run more than any thing..