Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

BEGi Crossfire Turbo Kit by Bell Experimental Group

Old 07-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: BEGi Crossfire Turbo Kit by Bell Experimental Group

To sin is mans nature.. to come on this forum and brag about how drunk you got.. well we see how far your prayers and convictions carry don't we.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
To sin is mans nature.. to come on this forum and brag about how drunk you got.. well we see how far your prayers and convictions carry don't we.
You're right, I should lie and pretend it never happened, even go so far as to deny it, (even though it happened with other forum members) so I can impress another vile, flawed human who is sitting in judgment. I've gotten my forgiveness for it weeks ago, my relationship with Christ is tight like that. Yours?

Speaking of hypocrisy (which you're apparently allergic to), why are you bringing up salvation issues in a turbo thread, when you've been scolding everyone else and demanding they "cease and desist" from asking about updates (which just so happens to be on-topic)?

Normally the people most offended by hypocrisy are the ones most fluent in it.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K
You're right, I should lie and pretend it never happened, even go so far as to deny it, (even though it happened with other forum members) so I can impress another vile, flawed human who is sitting in judgment. I've gotten my forgiveness for it weeks ago, my relationship with Christ is tight like that. Yours?

Speaking of hypocrisy (which you're apparently allergic to), why are you bringing up salvation issues in a turbo thread, when you've been scolding everyone else and demanding they "cease and desist" from asking about updates (which just so happens to be on-topic)?

Normally the people most offended by hypocrisy are the ones most fluent in it.
"Blessed".. your words.. the beginning of the cycle here.

"If" you do have any convictions in your life I know I've said all I need to. Otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive now would you.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:35 PM

"Blessed".. your words.. the beginning of the cycle here.

"If" you do have any convictions in your life I know I've said all I need to. Otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive now would you.
So you're admitting you took a single word and used it to open the floodgates.

Again, you're revealing your ignorance one post at a time: "defensive" people don't immediately claim the "offense" like I did. So for everyone else on the forum take heed -- if you love Jesus and still enjoy a drink, MrMiata will frown upon you in judgment and question your salvation. Swell guy, I'm sure he's qualified.

And you've certainly said all you need to in order to give everyone a clear picture of the condition of your heart. Good job, all I asked for was a list. And I got so much more! Who knew?

Have a blessed day.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:40 PM

Maybe speak with your pastor on the matter and he can enlighten you. And all I started was a trickle... your the one running around sticking fingers in try to stop it.

It's really cute.. "Everyone listen to me".. kinda reminds me of that cookie and pat on the head again..

Oh.. and what's the chances of getting a big screen to go with this free rent in your head?

Last edited by Mrmiata; 07-26-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:54 PM

Maybe speak with your pastor on the matter and he can enlighten you. And all I started was a trickle... your the one running around sticking fingers in try to stop it.

It's really cute.. "Everyone listen to me".. kinda reminds me of that cookie and pat on the head again..

Oh.. and what's the chances of getting a big screen to go with this free rent in your head?
You're so over the line at this point, it should be embarrassing to you.

I'm not the one admittedly avoiding church because of "everyone else". If "everyone else" has that much of an effect on you, it seems you're the one with some soul-searching to do

Feel free to continue digging/judging, you're only making yourself look bad.

I'll be praying for you. There's your free rent.

Old 07-26-2012, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K

I'll be praying for you. There's your free rent.
Just wondering.. will that be sober or while out on a Saturday night drunk?

Old 07-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How about we all pray for a turbo kit instead?

Old 07-26-2012, 03:53 PM

I'll table the thought at my next CMA meeting..

Old 07-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe you guys could agree to disagree. It started out funny, but when the conversation lowers itself to baseless personal attacks, insulting ones religious beliefs and worse, maybe it's time to let it cool off a bit. One of you takes the high ground and it's all over.

On another note, it is high time "someone" champions the build and pursues a quality update. I know first hand what it is like on the other side and it isn't easy. However, at some point someone at BEGi needs to step up and settle all this with a post.

It still floors me that some guy drove over promising one himself and doesn't come back with pictures because no one asked. Sorry dude but that was a bone headed move if I ever saw one! You could have been a hero!

BTW - Whatever happened to lantana? I thought this was his song and dance?

Old 07-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Received 382 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Web 3.0
Maybe you guys could agree to disagree. It started out funny, but when the conversation lowers itself to baseless personal attacks, insulting ones religious beliefs and worse, maybe it's time to let it cool off a bit. One of you takes the high ground and it's all over.

On another note, it is high time "someone" champions the build and pursues a quality update. I know first hand what it is like on the other side and it isn't easy. However, at some point someone at BEGi needs to step up and settle all this with a post.

It still floors me that some guy drove over promising one himself and doesn't come back with pictures because no one asked. Sorry dude but that was a bone headed move if I ever saw one! You could have been a hero!

BTW - Whatever happened to lantana? I thought this was his song and dance?

+1, its getting too vitrious. Take a breather and step away from the keyboard. Yes, I hope this turbo project isn't influenced by this type of personal attacks.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can a mod go through and remove all posts that are not related to this build? The thread is getting kind of mucked up.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Received 382 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by TomStratRT
Can a mod go through and remove all posts that are not related to this build? The thread is getting kind of mucked up.

Great idea!

Old 07-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Well, I can't even believe this crap...how does any of this get you info on a turbo build? Especially if you aren't one that is going to buy the kit in the first place. Only those who have an interest to purchase a kit, or who have had contact with BEGi should be worried about any info getting out. They have a VESTED interest...take your fight over to a PM mode...not here...I guess I will have Gary end this..... That is why I stated those who are serious... WE have plenty of tire kickers, but few ever pony up the $$$$$$$ when the time comes... If this build doesn't make it, it doesn't make it, but friendship are little more important in the long run...this will get you no where, and you both know it....move on, or take it elsewhere....geeezzzz....

Old 07-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 466 Likes on 325 Posts

From a PM
you better go end the bullshit on the BEGi thread... it's getting way off topic....I have tried....
Originally Posted by TomStratRT
SORRY...not gonna read through 773 posts to clean this up
It's now closed and that's it
The BS stops here

Also note LantanaTx has not posted in this thread he started since 5/1/12 either
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...6-post462.html

Now for those who found this thread of value it was restarted with hopes to stay on topic
this time.........
BEGi Turbo Kit information/discussion thread

Last edited by Valk; 07-27-2012 at 11:26 PM.