Shudder issue, suspect TCM - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shudder issue, suspect TCM

Old 11-13-2015, 03:57 AM
Default Shudder issue, suspect TCM

I have had transmission trouble since buying my crossfire a month ago. I think the majority of the problem was water intrusion from blocked windshield drain which i have now resolved. After changing the conductor plate, filter and fluid, I am now experiencing shudder at regular intervals, usually when giving it throttle, and the shudder resolves when the rpm picks up. The shifts are a bit hard, but not as bad as they were. I suspect the TCM may be an issue. I removed it and inspected for obvious damage, finding nothing suspicious. Is there anyone that can bench test the TCM before I swap it out?
Are there any other obvious things I should look at?
I will double check with mechanic to ensure he used 236.10 spec fluid.
Thank you